Law Supreme Court asked to declare the all-male military draft unconstitutional

A society is doomed when denies that God made male and female, and that both have different God given roles. Leftists pushing feminism and trans have done this. And drafting 18 year old girls into the military should be obvious to anyone with any awareness and common sense that this is not a good idea.
What a low energy weak ass post....
You should be ashamed

What a low energy weak ass post....
You should be ashamed
images

I don't think the answer to the "the draft is sexist" position is to force women to sign the papers. We should just end it altogether.

The goal of this lawsuit is to eliminate the draft by having it declared unconstitutional due to discrimination and forcing Congress to rewrite it, which it won’t.

The whole draft should just be unconstitutional.

I Assume that’s the actual goal of the aclu here, and this is their entry’s point.

How come a military draft is organized, but a proper distribution of vaccines during a pandemic is absolutely chaotic?

I assume that one is done by your national armed forces, and the other is controlled on a state by state level by many independent groups.

Isnt your complaint the US is too multiracial and multicultural? Surprised you would want to unite the people under forced military service. Better for your kin if you promotr divisionism.

this is the issue with radical lefties...

they dont care about reality. they have their own made up reality instead

I'm cool with a two year national service. But, the military doesn't have a monopoly on serving one's county.

military would be a good life lesson.

instead of being a deadbeat pothead doing nothing military will teach you certain skills that are good in everyday life

military would be a good life lesson.

instead of being a deadbeat pothead doing nothing military will teach you certain skills that are good in everyday life
Americorps, teach for America, peace Corps, etc can also teach you certain skills that are good in everyday life.

But you and your tribe dont benefit from all united people in an army

you seem to be confused and thats why youre so angry

lefties are the ones promoting division with their critical theories and constantly attacking "whiteness"

Yes force people to serve when they have no willingness to do so. It worked out well for the Iraqi army.

qué?

iraq was a divided country where member of minority group was ruthless dictator ruling over other groups

are you saying the same is true in the west?

military is good for teaching a young person about discipline, responsibility, respect and yes toughness

Lots and lots of jobs and organizations teach about discipline, responsibility, respect and yes toughness.

Long overdue. Equal rights should entail everything not just the shit you want.
That's not what those who cry about equality really mean...its just for the shit they want or feel victimized by

I highly agree. If we are going to an androgynous society, then our military should draft everyone....

military is good for teaching a young person about discipline, responsibility, respect and yes toughness

something many in the west are lacking nowadays

Sounds like something parents should be part of. The military is for violently defending the country. Nothing else. Not making kids tough.

The military is not in the business of raising kids.

It makes sense, because if the Biden administration is intent on rooting out all Trump supporters and those with similar political leanings from the military, then they're going to need to draft women and transgender soldiers to have enough boots on the ground for the war in Syria.

Sounds like something parents should be part of. The military is for violently defending the country. Nothing else. Not making kids tough.

The military is not in the business of raising kids.
neither are a lot of parents.

Back