Law Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg Falls, Breaks Three Ribs, Hospitalized| UPDATE: Malignant Tumor

I dislike her views, especially when she actually considered European Laws/Rulings in regards to American judicial rulings. WTF?

But, I wish her no ill will and hope she recovers quickly. She has put in her time and deserves respect and well wishes.

You're one of my favorites bro, but you definitely look gotten too by Heretic lol.

Once he gave you the light-hearted "put the beer down" trolling you responded twice, the 2nd time to randomly mock the King Joffrey AV as if that is an indicator of anything. Joffrey is a Top 3 GoT character. The second response is what makes it look like youve been irked. The final nail in the coffin, is that you popped up with "Good morning sunshine" as if you couldn't wait to check your notifications to respond. Like it makes it look like you couldn't wait to respond over something so meaningless.

You win a lot, but I think you took the L on this one lol.
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not looking for wins and losses on here. So with all due respect I don't care either way.

Heretic is hostile all the time so I wanted to get to the heart of it. I can assure you that I was not "gotten to".

Well, here we are again:
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/7536...nt-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City," a statement from the Supreme Court read. "The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor.

Last edited:
Well, here we are again:
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/7536...nt-another-round-of-cancer-treatment-this-sum

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg today completed a three-week course of stereotactic ablative radiation therapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City," a statement from the Supreme Court read. "The focused radiation treatment began on August 5 and was administered on an outpatient basis to treat a tumor on her pancreas. The abnormality was first detected after a routine blood test in early July, and a biopsy performed on July 31 at Sloan Kettering confirmed a localized malignant tumor.

She's a cyborg. No other explanation.

Cancer sucks.

Don’t take that as an endorsement her.

I’d hope she just retire and do her best to defeat that nasty disease.

Pancreatic cancer is a killer.

Im sure the lowlife leftard scumbag media has a a whole lineup of women who have been raped by the next nominee.

Aw, sorry for your not loss.
i can actually sense the chorus of prayers going forth from Evangelicals all wishing and in harmony for one thing.

Her ill health and quick passing.

Im sure the lowlife leftard scumbag media has a a whole lineup of women who have been raped by the next nominee.

Next nominee will be female if Trump is picking.

Oh, and the left will explode over her view about abortion.

i can actually sense the chorus of prayers going forth from Evangelicals all wishing and in harmony for one thing.

Her ill health and quick passing.

As an Evangelical I hope she has another 80 years, but away from the bench. And when her time comes and she passes I hope that she goes peacefully.

As an Evangelical I hope she has another 80 years, but away from the bench. And when her time comes and she passes I hope that she goes peacefully.
Oh cut the phony Jesus crap, not even her own family wants to see her live to 170. That's almost sadistic.

I dislike her views, especially when she actually considered European Laws/Rulings in regards to American judicial rulings. WTF?

But, I wish her no ill will and hope she recovers quickly. She has put in her time and deserves respect and well wishes.
this. but if i were a betting man, i'd say trump gets to replace her

Pancreatic cancer sucks dick. Cancer in general sucks but pancreatic is one of those fucking fast moving ones.

Cancer sucks.

Don’t take that as an endorsement her.

I’d hope she just retire and do her best to defeat that nasty disease.

Pancreatic cancer is a killer.

Amen to that, fuck cancer! And pancreatic is terrible. Like the worst. Extremely painful, too. And typically swift.

Patrick Swayze lived longer (maybe two years?) than anyone I ever heard of with a pancreatic cancer diagnosis. But a tumor on it might not be that, so maybe she'll whip it again.

Isn't that what Alex Trebek has as well? Although his IS pancreatic cancer, I think. Not a tumor on the pancreas.

Anyway, I wish them both the best in their battle with that shit disease.

Next nominee will be female if Trump is picking.

Oh, and the left will explode over her view about abortion.
they will lose their shit when amy is nominated
amy_coney_barrett.jpg

definitely would

Back