Social Surge in girls switching gender in England 4000 % increase overall

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What is going on in England? Obviously the rate of gender dysphoria did not skyrocket over night so what is happening? I think this is a sign Europe is in decline. I just don't understand any of this.

https://www.peaktrans.org/surge-in-girls-switching-gender-andrew-gilligan-the-sunday-times-29-06-19/

Almost three-quarters of children seeking help to change their gender are girls, the highest proportion recorded, according to figures from England’s only child gender clinic.

The numbers, for the year to this April, also show marked rises in younger children seeking treatment. For the first time, the majority of patients referred to the clinic (54%) are aged 14 or under.

The number of 13-year-olds seeking treatment rose by 30% in a year to 331. Referrals of 14-year-olds went up by a quarter, to 511. The number of 11-year-olds is up by 28%. The youngest patients were three.

Across all ages, the entire year’s rise was accounted for by girls. The number of boys referred, 624, was the same as last year. The number of girls was 1,740, or 74% of patients at the service.

Polly Carmichael, director of the clinic in London, known as the Tavistock or the Gender Identity Development Service (Gids), said: “We are continuing to see a much higher proportion of assigned females at birth referred to the service. We are alive to this issue, and are exploring it.”

In 2010-11, 43% of patients were girls and five years ago 58% were. Last year the equalities minister, Penny Mordaunt, ordered a review into the surge in girls seeking transition, but little has been heard of it since.

Gids said the age and sex figures were for English patients only and were like-for-like comparisons, taking account of a change in the way the numbers are calculated since last year’s age breakdown was published.

Carmichael said the overall rise in the number of youngsters seeking treatment, 6%, was a “levelling off” from the dramatic increases in previous years. She hoped waiting times would fall.

But the levelling off was almost entirely due to a steep drop in the number of 17-year-olds, many of whom, Tavistock sources admitted, were now bypassing Gids and referring themselves to adult services. The NHS allows 17-year-olds to be seen in adult gender clinics, and give their own consent to treatment.

Since 2009-10, on the new basis of calculation, there has been an increase of more than 3,200% in patients referred to Gids, from 77 that year to 2,590 in the year to April.

Transgender activists say the rise is due to increased public acceptance and awareness. Others say transition is promoted by activist groups and online as an all-purpose answer to loneliness, autism, abuse, not wanting to be gay, or the normal problems of adolescence.

In a leaked report earlier this year, David Bell, a former governor of Gids’s parent trust, said the clinic was exposing young patients to “long-term damage” because of its “inability to stand up to the pressure” from “highly politicised” campaigners and families demanding fast-track gender transition.

He said the true histories of “highly disturbed or complex” children were not being properly explored by doctors facing “huge and unmanageable caseloads” and afraid of being accused of transphobia if they questioned the “rehearsed” surface presentation.

Stephanie Davies-Arai, of Transgender Trend, a group that questions the rise in the number of children identifying as transgender, said: “We need an inquiry into why there has been such an unprecedented increase in the number of teenage girls who are unhappy at being girls, and it should be understood within a context of adolescent girls’ mental health. In 2019 we are still waiting for news of Penny Mordaunt’s promised inquiry.”

4415 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRANSGENDER TRANSITIONS
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1018407/gender-transition-treatment-investigation-penny-mordaunt
Equalities Minister Penny Mordaunt has asked officials to investigate the reasons for the dramatic 4,415 percent increase – and wants to know if the internet could be influencing the way girls think about the issue.

Figures indicate the number of children referred for gender treatment such as hormone injections has increase from 97 in 2009/10 to 2,519 in 2017/18.

Most strikingly, among girls, the figure is up from 40 to 1,806, meaning girls are currently far more likely to seek to become boys than vice versa.

In total, 45 children were aged six or under, with the youngest aged just four.
RELATED ARTICLES
Sixty-three percent of them had one or more diagnoses of a psychiatric disorder or neurodevelopmental disability before announcing they wanted to change gender.

Nearly half of them had self-harmed while 50 percent had undergone a traumatic event such as bullying or sexual abuse.

Last year 800 children in England unhappy with their gender received puberty blocking injections, including some as young as ten.

Dr Lucy Griffin, a consultant psychiatrist at Bristol Royal Infirmary, admitted she was 'extremely worried' about the long-term effects such medication would have on youngsters.
Gender-1018407.jpg

The number of girls wanting to change gender has skyrocketed (Image: GETTY)
She has warned treatments can render them infertile, cause osteoporosis and result in sexual dysfunction.

Medicines include 'puberty blocker' drugs, which halt the onset of adulthood, and 'cross sex hormones' which initiate the process of transitioning from one sex to another.

In an article written for scientific journal Psychological Perspectives last year, Philadelphia-based psychotherapist Lisa Marchiano wrote: “On sites such as YouTube, thousands of homemade videos chronicle the gender transitions of teenagers.

“‘I finally have freedom!” posters boast under photographs of their scarred chests post mastectomy.
RELATED ARTICLES
Gender-transition-1510724.jpg

The process of transitioning involves hormone injections (Image: GETTY)
Young-girl-playing-with-dinosaurs-1510727.jpg

The reasons why some girls want to be boys are unclear (Image: Getty Images/Hero Images)
Almost all of these posters are under 25 years of age

Psychotherapist Lisa Marchiano

“‘I’m no longer pre-T!” boasts another under a video of someone injecting testosterone.

“‘My name is Cameron! I'm a nineteen-year-old nonbinary/trans person living in Ohio!

“I’m excited to say that yesterday was my first injection! I am so happy with the person I am becoming.’

“Almost all of these posters are under 25 years of age.”
Equalities-Minister-Penny-Mordaunt-1510728.jpg

Equalities Minister Penny Mordaunt has ordered an investigation (Image: GETTY)
Ms Marchiano said young people were also finding “validation” online for their self-diagnosis as transgender.

She added: “The blog transgenderreality.com meticulously details the process by which a questioning young person is encouraged to understand his or her symptoms as evidence of being trans.

“Young people on reddit and other social media sites explain that they started wondering whether they were trans because they enjoyed creating opposite-sex avatars in online games and liked the clothing or hairstyles of the opposite sex.

“Commentators frequently respond by telling them they sound like a ‘textbook case’ and congratulate them on ‘finding out early’."

It’s almost as if the unattractive girls do this so someone will pay attention to them...

The same shit happened when I was in high school. A bunch of ugly girls pretended to be lesbians until the first thing with a penis paid them some attention. They hopped on that dick faster than little Kim hops on a cheeseburger.

Could be all sorts of the bad things that are being mentioned, and will be mentioned in short order. It could also be that since it is more acceptable to do so, people who never would have, or didn't even see it as an option, are now doing it. Or it could be a combination.

It's a bit like being gay. Go figure, the more socially acceptable it became, the more people felt comfortable coming out.

Anyway, enough of that. Time to start laying blame and making doomsday predictions...

In 100 years a unisex Borg population will hunt anyone who is a man or woman.

Maybe the Islamic grooming gangs aren't abducting trannies and being a ladyboy is the better option

lmao

they banned knives though how can they perform surgeries?

Would you prefer "the phenomenon of coming out as trans has similarities to the phenomenon of coming out as gay in a social environment that is extremely hostile to it"?

It’s almost as if the unattractive girls do this so someone will pay attention to them...

The same shit happened when I was in high school. A bunch of ugly girls pretended to be lesbians until the first thing with a penis paid them some attention. They hopped on that dick faster than little Kim hops on a cheeseburger.
this. also, those are always the ones with pink/purple/green hair and goofy makeup. and really shitty clothes

They're so ugly and desperate they want gay men to fuck them.

It was forced on us.. Who doesn't know that?

It's hip to be square

Seriously though, figuring out why this happens is above my pay grade.

Imagine when a Iman's daughter gets converted there will be blood in the street

It's hip to be square

Seriously though, figuring out why this happens is above my pay grade.

There is considerably less vitriol aimed at the F2M's, and they rarely ever make the subject of news or threads on here. Flip it and this one is probably already 100 replies deep. I guess I can't really blame them for wanting that T. Men are the GOAT and so is being one. Why the fuck would anyone want to be a woman? <45> Jesus.

This guy’s videos are sometimes in my YouTube feed. He is always posting videos slamming Democrats, Antifa and looney leftists, He posts these videos multiple times a day, just for example ...

Yet, despite all of these videos, he still says that he is going to vote for democrats.

I’ve noticed a lot of the comments on his videos call him out on that and accuse him of cognitive dissonance.

I don’t know what to make of this guy. He spends all day, every day slamming leftists, yet is still voting left ... lol

This is great news.

hopefully this country will prove to be a safe haven for @WarDosAnjos's son.

In 100 years a unisex Borg population will hunt anyone who is a man or woman.

Maybe the Islamic grooming gangs aren't abducting trannies and being a ladyboy is the better option

lmao

Top tier shitposting gentlemen.

{<redford}

you didn't think dick also applied for little Kim? so you went to cheeseburger?

....okay, I get it now. I thought it was weird you were referring to the rapper little Kim.

lmao

lasers?

It gives people a way to get attention.

It also lets losers join up for a new “in group” where they hope to find friends.

This shit is chosen. 100%

Back