Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

Many Euros are realizing that it's better to be called names than to sacrifice their cultures for a people willing to use their generosity, tolerance and naivete to change their culture. Many cultures clash, compete and are totally incompatible and many newcomers view western culture as inferior and weak. So now that this disastrous recipe is almost done baking it's leaving a bad taste in many mouths. And it's about fucking time. Us born in Europe's ghettoes used to admire the west, and especially the Scandi countries but no longer. Hope they get control of themselves.

Cultures clash and compete but as far back as 1975 Sweden's parliament near unanimously supported a new immigrant and minority policy that all but officially turned the country into a "multicultural" state. It encouraged immigrants to determine for themselves the extent which they retain their original ethnocultural identity, as well as the extent they were to adopt (or not) Swedish culture and customs.

There was no tangible effort to assimilate them and never has been, almost deliberately the opposite by design. This is all probably too little, too late even if the irrevocable shift in its culture, customs and society doesn't come full bloom for another couple of decades. I genuinely wish Norge's neighbor the best but I've had to wash my hands from paying any more attention to its domestic politics (and I actually started the 2018 Rikstag election thread).

Oh, I already gave you the answer several times earlier in the thread.

But you still don't seem to understand the difference between,

1. Are you gay?

2. Why do you enjoy a dick in the ass?
So you got dubs for asking a question? Stop lying. Why did you get dubs? You still haven’t answered my question. Stop ducking coward.

Cultures clash and compete but as far back as 1975 Sweden's parliament near unanimously supported a new immigrant and minority policy that all but officially turned the country into a "multicultural" state. It encouraged immigrants to determine for themselves the extent which they retain their original ethnocultural identity, as well as the extent they were to adopt (or not) Swedish culture and customs.

There was no tangible effort to assimilate them and never has been, almost deliberately the opposite by design. This is all probably too little, too late even if the irrevocable shift in its culture, customs and society doesn't come full bloom for another couple of decades. I genuinely wish Norge's neighbor the best but I've had to wash my hands from paying any more attention to its domestic politics (and I actually started the 2018 Rikstag election thread).

And people are surprised when such ridiculous 'progressive' ideas result in a general public so desperate for normalcy, that they turn to the hard right as the only potential saviour. "At least they MIGHT do something to stop the rot".

On Tuesday 27, when the Riksdag opened for the new working year, there was also positive news from incoming Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson(M) that the negotiations have gone well and that we will know much more in 2 weeks' time. That sounds very nice to hear as the last election's government formation took 129 days. However, something that was presented during the election night were some points that all 4 right-wing parties agreed on and that included much harsher punishments for violence and rape and deportation in connection with this. In April 2022, the Social Democratic-led government then submitted a bill on stricter rules on deportation due to crime.

https://www.regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2022/04/skarpta-regler-om-utvisning-pa-grund-av-brott/

A few months ago, a very serious rape happened where a 15-year-old boy raped and almost killed a 9-year-old girl, and today he was charged with attempted murder and aggravated rape.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/v...atalas-for-forsok-till-mord-och-grov-valdtakt

As always when serious rapes appear in the media, most readers make a subconscious analysis of the injury situation and think that it must have been an immigrant who did it. Regardless of whether you read it from left-wing, neutral or right-wing media, the perpetrator's name or ethnic background is never mentioned. This reluctance not to release this information has irritated many Swedes as this type of serious rape or gang rape has been rare or non-existent during our best welfare years.

What does a curious Swede do to obtain this information in the simplest way? You visit our country's largest discussion forum Flashback.

https://www.flashback.org
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashback_Forum

Freedom of expression is a central concept for the forum. However, Flashback lacks a certificate of publication and a responsible publisher, and is therefore not protected by the Freedom of the Press Ordinance and the Freedom of Expression Act. Users carry out investigative journalism without following the professional rules of the press from the Swedish Association of Journalists. With over 3 million members and daily posts of over 60,000, this site is Sweden's most visited place. This has meant that people from all layers of the social elements have applied to this forum. All kinds of working backgrounds assert themselves through contributions from small whistleblowers and deliberate leaks from early police investigations.

The police have full-time employees who check the content under the most popular subcategory current criminal cases where they have found a lot of valuable information to, among other things, clear up shootings because after each shooting someone posts a video of the incident. And for the curious who read about the rape of a 9-year-old Swedish girl, you can of course find all the information you can think of on this particular Flashback forum. But then let's compare what the media presents and what we decent Swedes don't need to know. I will then use Aftonbladet, which is Sweden's most read media, as an example of information that is allowed to be disseminated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15-year-old boy charged after assault by nine-year-old
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/nQWW5d/mordforsoket-i-skelleftea-atal-vacks

At the beginning of July, a 9-year-old girl was found badly injured in a forest area in Skellefteå. A 15-year-old boy was suspected early in the investigation and made certain concessions during questioning. On Friday, charges were brought against the boy for attempted murder and aggravated rape.

It was on July 7 that a 9-year-old girl was found badly injured in a forest area in Skellefteå. The girl was treated in hospital for her injuries and it wasn't until July 25 that she woke up and was able to leave the intensive care unit. The public prosecutor's office announced on Friday that they are now bringing charges against the 15-year-old for attempted murder and aggravated rape.

Early in the investigation, doubts arose about the boy's age. The prosecutor decided that an age assessment of the boy should be done, to determine whether he is of legal age or not. The results of the medical examinations carried out now indicate that the boy has turned 15 years old.

- All in all, I believe that the investigation shows that the boy has reached the age of criminal jurisdiction. That is why charges are now being brought for the crimes, says Chamber Prosecutor Andreas Nyberg at the Prosecutor's Office in Umeå.

- I mean that the defendant subjected the girl to extraordinary suffering and that he has shown extraordinary recklessness by attacking the plaintiff with gross violence. It was only due to temporary circumstances that the crime was not completed and that the girl did not die, says Nyberg.

Due to her severe injuries, the girl has not been able to be interviewed during the preliminary investigation. The trial is planned to be held in Skellefteå district court in October.

Image of suspected Skellefteå boy
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...det-delad-bild-av-misstankte-skellefteapojken

The picture of the 15-year-old boy who is suspected of attempted murder and aggravated rape of a girl in Skellefteå is divided. According to an investigation, parents give an image of him as "cozy and nice", while staff at the SIS home(individually adapted compulsory care) the boy is now placed at state that he can fantasize about hurting others.

The 15-year-old boy who is suspected of attempted murder and aggravated rape of a girl in Skellefteå in July is in a SIS accommodation, a youth home, at an unknown address. Because of that threat, the boy's entire family also had to move from Skellefteå to an unknown location.

It was last week that the administrative court in Umeå decided to continue the compulsory custody of the boy, through the LVU(the Act on Custody of Young People), the law on the care of young people. This is because both the parents or the 15-year-old objected to continued care at the SIS home.

The social service's investigation gives a divided picture of the boy. According to the investigation, the boy must have a "moderate intellectual disability". The staff at the SIS home have stated that they feel that his mental age is far below his stated age and that he has clear deficiencies in social interaction and a limited ability to communicate. The 15-year-old has also told SIS staff that he can start "fantasizing about hurting people" when he watches violent films.

In addition to the attack on the 9-year-old girl, he has also been suspected of previous crimes in June 2021 for attempted assault, which he himself claims was an accident. Furthermore, it appears in the investigation that, among other things, he took things that did not belong to him. He has also broken windows at other people's and tore up mobile phones. For the parents, it came as a shock that their son was suspected of the crimes. According to them, the 15-year-old is a "very kind child who is always happy and caring".

The parents say they understand that he needs support and help but believe that what happened is an isolated incident and that they want to do everything they can to help their son through voluntary efforts. But the administrative court judges that the investigation rather provides strong support for the boy's great need for care that "can only be provided in a special youth home" where he is now placed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a lot of information about the perpetrator and parents, right? The only warning sign that this is about an immigrant from a country outside the EU is the bit about the uncertainty about his age. During the worst refugee crisis, Sweden turned away a lot of unaccompanied men who said they were under 18 at the border. And for that reason we had to bring in experts from these countries to determine age when the uncertainty was too obvious.

Here is a summary on Flashback that links to various places where you can find pictures and other information. Information that comes from the social authorities, the police, the judiciary, etc.

The fact that the Swedish media has the habit of never identifying the perpetrator because of a different ethnicity is a big betrayal of us and it is completely ridiculous that you have to look to discussion forums to get everything in place. What if Americans had the same attitude and went to Sherdog for news and information?

2Fy3Pp8.jpg

7iGuSR2.jpg

The 9-year-old Swedish raped girl

kanskeGM.png

The 15-year-old rapist

His name is Abdhi and is 15 years old. Came to Sweden from Somalia 7 years ago and lives with his mother. The father did not receive a permanent residence permit in Sweden, but had already received a residence permit in Italy. After his information came out, the family is said to have been moved to an unknown location. Many have wondered where they are right now, but of course no one knows.

He is linked to previous criminality. In June 2021, several women were assaulted at an underpass in Morö Backe. Later that perpetrator was confirmed as someone under the age of 15 and identified via school directory. He is also said to have harassed girls at Morö Backe school. He tried to drag a girl into the school toilet and after that he was moved to Lejonströmsskolan.

That may be so, but the issue isn't just not engaging with a poster but actively talking to that poster when the comments are made and only expressing minor disagreement to the severity but expressed general agreement with the sentiments expressed
Oh that was done and without the mild criticism even. That's why its rich to see some of them clutching their pearls here when I know they don't have a principled stance on these matters.
as well as that calling for deportations is still far and away less severe than calling for genocide, decapitations, etc. It also sounds a bit odd that someone would be banned for calling for deportations when someone that called for worse things didn't (and to be clear, I don't care whether there are any consequences for the latter).
When you call for forced deportations at a mass scale, that's ethnic cleansing and its inherently violent and reliably leads to death. sweede was banned for multiple posts like that including one calling for continent wide violent expulsions of Muslims. The reason he got away with it for a while was because it was mostly the anti-Muslim posters in that thread who obviously would not report him for that and in fact egged him on.

When you call for forced deportations at a mass scale, that's ethnic cleansing and its inherently violent and reliably leads to death. sweede was banned for multiple posts like that including one calling for continent wide violent expulsions of Muslims.

Very interesting. Do you think mass sunni muslim immigration from MENA countries to a feminine country like Sweden is okay? Don't you think it's quite normal if the mood is one of mass deportation if you can't meet the most basic requirements to become a citizen of another country? Isn't it expected wherever you move in the world to be able to support yourself?

I am also interested in seeing some of these statements from my Swedish comrade where he speaks out about murder and violence during deportations.

Very interesting. Do you think mass sunni muslim immigration from MENA countries to a feminine country like Sweden is okay? Don't you think it's quite normal if the mood is one of mass deportation if you can't meet the most basic requirements to become a citizen of another country? Isn't it expected wherever you move in the world to be able to support yourself?

I am also interested in seeing some of these statements from my Swedish comrade where he speaks out about murder and violence during deportations.
Well I understand why people have evil thoughts like that but if you sincerely want to engage in mass deportation of individuals based on their religion and/or country of origin that makes you a very bad person.

Well I understand why people have evil thoughts like that but if you sincerely want to engage in mass deportation of individuals based on their religion and/or country of origin that makes you a very bad person.

I agree with you. If you say openly that you want to carry out a mass deportation through ethnic cleansing via violence and murder, you must be banned. But I would like to see these statements to see if it is about what you are actually saying or if it is about your own personal feelings.

Since mass immigration of Sunni Muslims from MENA to Sweden and this group's slow destruction of my welfare society and a demand that they return to their loved home nations voluntarily has been a strong driving factor for me now giving my vote to a right-wing party, I can only state that a political direction to the left creates a blindness to perfectly clear patterns and problems in our society.

When everyone agrees on where the meltdown lies, realistic pragmatism collides with stubborn and progressive humanism. This lovable view of humanity, which is always heard in countries with Western doctrine, believes that the same humane thinking should be spread to the rest of the world, where people do not look at that thing with human dignity in the same way. In the pursuit that all human beings regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation have the same value, the political direction towards the left seems to either hide away or appease the type of human beings who do not at all share the Western spirit of progressive and embracing thinking about everyone as one. And this form of harmonious wishful thinking has created this phenomenon that a very vocal minority that exploits this left humansim to the fullest screams discrimination and racism to the extent that only right-wing parties dare to face it.

And with that, I can only admit that I was part of the problem, but can stand with a straight back for what I have thought and that it is never too late to change my mind as my own transformation has taken place entirely on my terms and what I myself have experienced. To give a clear picture of how we well-behaved and attentive Swedes see our reality against the others always left-wing who diminish and come up with a series of other reasons as long as you get away from the core subject, let's see what the Swedish police said yesterday to the Swedish population.

And with that said, I'll mention what apparently shouldn't be mentioned. A complete majority of shootings are done by people with a MENA background. There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost genetically conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation. I can further confirm that the difference in conduct, temperament and behavior is extremely noticeable from people to people depending on which part of the world you get your life values from.

The National Police Chief: "The extremely serious situation we have in society"
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/rikspolischefen-haller-presstraff-om-skjutvaldet

7ZYWbdH.jpg

On Friday, the police held a press conference due to "the extremely serious situation we have in society". It is about recent shootings and explosions. The number of fatal shootings has, with three months left in the year, reached record levels. A total of 49 people have been shot dead since the beginning of the year.

- We say it like it is. We have an extremely serious situation, says national police chief Anders Thornberg.

- Shootings and explosions may be normalized by many, but not for us, he says.

A number of efforts are being made to break the serious trend, according to the police. Among other things, a firearms center, bomb protection center and dropout center have been created. During 2022, another 1,000 surveillance cameras will also be installed. The demand for more police officers in vulnerable areas is also repeated.

- It is often the cameras that enable us to piece together the puzzle, says Johan Olsson, head of the police's national operational department.

He highlights the Järva area as an area with positive development.

- The police have made a long-term investment in Järva. Approximately three-quarters of the national reinforcements have been placed in Järva.

In order to get a positive development in the rest of the country, he also highlights the importance of stopping the new recruitment of criminals.

- It is worrying that so many young people are ready to step into this destructive lifestyle, says Johan Olsson.

A man in his 20s has died after a shooting in Ronna in Södertälje
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sodertalje/skottskadad-person-hittad-i-sodertalje

The latest execution came today and yet again, hundreds of millions of tax money will be spent on this case.

Well well well, it's been a busy couple of weeks in Södertälje.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bgGBO3/skottlossning-i-centrum

• Saltskog September 23: A shot man enters Södertälje hospital. According to information to Aftonbladet, he is well known within the Södertälje network.

• Ronna September 28: A man is shot near a playground shortly after 9 p.m.

• Ronna September 30: A 19-year-old man is shot to death at a leisure park next to a preschool in Södertälje.

• Ronna October 1: A man in his 40s is shot to death with at least two shots. He was found at a school.

• Saltskog October 6: A 19-year-old man is shot dead and a 16-year-old boy is taken to hospital with serious injuries.

I mean for crying out loud..

And with that said, I'll mention what apparently shouldn't be mentioned. A complete majority of shootings are done by people with a MENA background. There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost genetically conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation. I can further confirm that the difference in conduct, temperament and behavior is extremely noticeable from people to people depending on which part of the world you get your life values from.

Jeezus man this i why i never will vote for SD its a slippery slope, you are slowly becoming a Nazi....

Well well well, it's been a busy couple of weeks in Södertälje.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/bgGBO3/skottlossning-i-centrum

• Saltskog September 23: A shot man enters Södertälje hospital. According to information to Aftonbladet, he is well known within the Södertälje network.

• Ronna September 28: A man is shot near a playground shortly after 9 p.m.

• Ronna September 30: A 19-year-old man is shot to death at a leisure park next to a preschool in Södertälje.

• Ronna October 1: A man in his 40s is shot to death with at least two shots. He was found at a school.

• Saltskog October 6: A 19-year-old man is shot dead and a 16-year-old boy is taken to hospital with serious injuries.

I mean for crying out loud..

People who have a background in the strong family having absolute power and who come to a place on earth where they see the population as a large herd of peaceful cows, then things can only go wrong.

When, in addition, these people have the thing of moving to where custom rules, then there will be disputes of the kind of coarser caliber that we civilized people stopped with a hundred years ago. What you just updated this thread with is the normal phenomenon where MENA people live. A daily penis measurement with deadly consequences.

Väntar fortfarande på värdefullt bidrag från din sida.

Med det som du har presterat i denna tråd så kan jag bara anta att du inte är särskilt begåvad till att genomföra en helt vanlig dialog där intellektuella tankar kan bli förmedlade.

People who have a background in the strong family having absolute power and who come to a place on earth where they see the population as a large herd of peaceful cows, then things can only go wrong.

When, in addition, these people have the thing of moving to where custom rules, then there will be disputes of the kind of coarser caliber that we civilized people stopped with a hundred years ago. What you just updated this thread with is the normal phenomenon where MENA people live. A daily penis measurement with deadly consequences.
Shit like this hasn't existed in the North since the days of knivjunkare in the 1800's, and those bastards were just a handful.
Back in the day they were also dealt with with adequate measures.

Shit like this hasn't existed in the North since the days of knivjunkare in the 1800's, and those bastards were just a handful.
Back in the day they were also dealt with with adequate measures.

It also doesn't help when our legal system has no impact on these people. The most honest answer is that they laugh at us Swedes and our system. A system that has worked for us, but which we now need to update with new laws for crimes that are not committed by ordinary Swedes. A whole range of honor violence, among other things. It's just to shake your head and witness this insanity performed by people with a different form of coding. For a strong functioning social structure based on respect and empathy for your fellow human beings apparently does not make a good impression on these MENA people who instead despise it and exploit the system to the maximum for selfish purposes.

Back