Synth my new poison

Synthesizers and saxophones

I've been into this for a few years now. Probably my favorite genre of music. I used to be a rock/metal guy. Somewhere along the line I went back to the 80s music and found all these new bands that make 80s style of music. They're big on Youtube but nowhere else really

Side project of the guitarist of Unleash The Archers.

difficult.

Much easier but with great execution.

That said having the ability to throw samples that last the entire song helps a lot.

Not sure about software synth latency but I currently use a PC I built in 1995 because of the AWE32 and I output digitally (spdif) to whatever I am using to record.
It has zero llatency because usage of the synth. onboard (emu8000) does not have to pass souund through the system buss.

Awesome. BOOM another dogger converted. Love to see it. Who you vibing to right now @Nameless King ?

Haven't been keeping up to much on Synth lately as I've fallen for Hardwave lately. Power Glove had some good shit come out last year though. Including that awesome intro music for the High Score docu on Netflix

Need a new Pert album too!

@HeLLMuTT have you heard this Perturbator gem yet?

I first heard synthwave years ago from a game soundtrack called Hotline Miami. Pert had a track in there and I decided to check out some of his back catalogue. Heard it 7 years ago. Still my fave Synth track. So goood.

@Hyperglide Ha I have, It's great so is just about everything Pert makes.

This got me much deeper into the whole spectrum of electronic and synth.

This one heals me every time.

I haven't seen that Akira video though!

Watching it now, very cool.

Back