Social "Systemic Racism"

How can you be an adult and not know there is systemic racism in America? The utter ignorance and complete lack of empathy for people who are different in America is just sad.

IMO the Current African American community Lacks the leadership that had in the past that helped make the amazing advancements we’ve had

Gee I wonder why. The US government either killed all those leaders or had them thrown in prison.

How can you be an adult and not know there is systemic racism in America? The utter ignorance and complete lack of empathy for people who are different in America is just sad.

Gee I wonder why. The US government either killed all those leaders or had them thrown in prison.

Here’s the thing, black people aren’t different, they just Americans.

This makes no fucking sense at all. Let me guess, you "don't see color."

No, unlike your bitch ass I actually grew up in the PJs.

The only thing I see is pussy ass liberals who need teh jab to straighten out their posts.

how can the system possibly fix hundreds of years of slavery? obviously things are still very much fucked up. The war on drugs didn't help either.

how can the system possibly fix hundreds of years of slavery? obviously things are still very much fucked up. The war on drugs didn't help either.
Hundreds of years of slavery, another hundred years of segregation and disenfranchisement, and being the main victims of the largest prison population in human history after that. How anyone could assume that those scars are healed already is beyond me.

hypothetical question…… if white on black racism ceased to exist tomorrow somehow, do you think it would change anything in the way the black community views America and how they are treated?

Despite how sophisticated we all think of ourselves, people just can’t seem to get past the pigment of our skin.

That’s pretty primitive if you ask me.

Despite how sophisticated we all think of ourselves, people just can’t seem to get past the pigment of our skin.

That’s pretty primitive if you ask me.
I don't think it has much to do with the pigment. African immigrants are even blacker than American blacks and do extremely well. Indians also come in very dark colors, and they do great as well.

Yes, systemic racism against black people is quantifiably real.

So you know how it is to be black?

It’s (Your race, life, circumstances, the hand you were dealt) whatever you make it to be. I have neighbors in the PJs who went to prison, and ones who went on to make something of themselves.

The only thing that determines their outcomes, was the choices they made.

It’s (Your race, life, circumstances, the hand you were dealt) whatever you make it to be. I have neighbors in the PJs who went to prison, and ones who went on to make something of themselves.

The only thing that determines their outcomes, was the choices they made.

I agree everyone is accountable for their own choices at the end. I would've been in prison if I would've followed some of the people around me.

I do know that some roads are inheritly harder for others that have no control of the environment around them.

Back