Media T.J. Dillashaw thinks Aljamain Sterling's striking is embarrassing

Only manlets have enough room on a plane to do hit mits
My reaction as a semi-manlet:

DeadlyAlertFlee-max-1mb.gif

Dillashaws EPO use is embarrassing
This. Calling anyone else embarrassing after a roid suspension is laughable.

TJ has some sort of genetic inability to feel embarrassed, or he wouldn't do what he does.

Stylewise TJ is a much more difficult fight for Aljo.
Good wrestler and anti wreslter with great striking.
Not plodding like Jan, but beautiful footwork with lateral movement.

TJ's weakness:
Average chin nowadays - Aljo has no power in his hands. Only knockout method: Highkick, Frontkick

If TJ didn't turn old over night, I got him as favorite.

He's right. Sterling's striking in the first fight reminded me of Ella's Theodorou's striking in the Derek Brunson fight. His grappling is obviously great but not a great striker. TJ will eat him alive if they were to fight

Maybe but truly embarassing is to be KO'd by Cejudo in 10 seconds while on roids

TJ Dillashaw and "embarrassing" go hand in hand.

m1BDWul.gif
giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

I don't remember where I saw it but someone made the point that he HAD to do pads then because of sitting on a plane for too long, which could cause DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), which is made FAR more likely when you're on the PEDs he was on. Apparently Tour de France riders who were doping had to hook their bodies up to a heart rate monitor when they were asleep and if their heart beat dropped below a certain rate an alarm would go off and wake them up, and they'd immediately have to jump on an exercise bike to get their blood pumping around their body thus boosting their heart beat to a normal rate.

When you think about it, it really is weird he'd do this (pad work) in such an awkward setting. But it makes sense when you consider the above. And look exactly WHERE they are, both times... airport/plane. He feared for his life.

I’ve never really understood this discounting of your opponent beforehand. If you win, apparently you were supposed to because they sucked. And if you lose, you lost to a guy you said sucks..

“I don’t lose to guys like Jan”..

Gotcha.

But after every fight GSP would say..

This is the toughest guy I ever fought.

Really respectful to everybody. In this instance GSP might say.. I think I have an advantage on the feet. Why say his striking is embarrassing when everybody knows that is not his base, or expertise? It’s just lame. Especially for a ped cheat.

The more shit you talk the farther the fall.
I'm not able to like this due to this post being months ago, but you're completely right.
It's also crazy to me when fighters decide to discredit their opponents skills after they beat them because they don't like their personality, it just diminishes one of your wins that you worked so hard to get.

I really hope TJ loses and then rant how he didn't lose.

Stylewise TJ is a much more difficult fight for Aljo.
Good wrestler and anti wreslter with great striking.
Not plodding like Jan, but beautiful footwork with lateral movement.

TJ's weakness:
Average chin nowadays - Aljo has no power in his hands. Only knockout method: Highkick, Frontkick

If TJ didn't turn old over night, I got him as favorite.

yep. TJ biggest weakness is his chin and it’s not as much of an issue against Aljo

I'm no fan of Sterling but I hope that he mata leons that juicer.

Tj seems so phisically weak and small compared to Aldo. This is MMA.

Back