Television T.V. Producer Norman Lear Dead at 101

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Norman Lear, Whose Comedies Changed the Face of TV, Is Dead at 101
As the producer of “All in the Family” and many other shows, Mr. Lear showed that it was possible to be topical, funny and immensely popular.

I didn't know he was that age I thought he was in his early 90s.

R.I.P.

Damn whats up with all these Hollywood actors living soo long. Biddy White lived to almost 100, now this dude lived to 101.

Now I'm worried Clint Eastwood will be next.

Damn whats up with all these Hollywood actors living soo long. Biddy White lived to almost 100, now this dude lived to 101.
I wonder if science will figure out a way to live to our two hundreds.

If it does, it will be funded by someone like Elon Musk, but will probably be too expensive for everyone. But when you think about it, yes people have been living longer and longer, but thats just been advancements on diseases, I can't think of any example of slowing down "Old Age"

I saw a headline earlier in the week, that humans would live 200-300 years if it wasn't for the dinosaurs. I didn't take the bait and read the article, but I remembered the headline.

Well they have some of the best health care in possibly the world at cedar sinai us poors have to go to much crappier hospitals like kaiser permanente.

Well they have some of the best health care in possibly the world at cedar sinai us poors have to go to much crappier hospitals like kaiser permanente.
Man. You guys suck. Totally missed the joke. You should know better join date 2005, I am dissapoint.

I thought he died long ago. But anyways he lived a long life at 101. That's very impressive, I hope his final years wasn't too much of a struggle. RIP

Taken too soon.

Back