T-Wood Releases New Smash Single “Let’s Go Big” Ahead Of Jake Paul Fight

I think I banged an Anthropomorphic Baleen Whale once...

<EdgyBrah>

@Paynebringer Friday night and we are getting down with T-Wood :cool:
original.gif

Imagine being Tyrone in 3 days time .. KO by jake Paul and having this flop.. trash

The women in the video are hot,
Other than that, this is horrible.

Lol at him criticizing Jake for making fighting his 'bucket list' thing...
He's doing the same with music. Thinks he can just wake up a great artist.

Wack...just like 95% of the other guys calling himself a rapper these days...

Far as I'm concerned there's only three rappers. Eminem, another person, and myself.

Everyone else are just low intellect retards who barely speak the English language and can't construct meaningful thoughts - so why would anyone want to hear nonsensical babbling for 3-5 minutes?

Then again, without these dipshits, I'd have no subject matter to rap about.

The funniest/saddest thing about this thread is how everyone here acts like it's actually possible to be good at rapping. Rap is untalented trash made by people without the drive to learn how to sing or play real instruments. If you want to a musician how about u actually play an instrument oh wait u won't cuz u just want to speak over a computer sample lmao so retarded

The funniest/saddest thing about this thread is how everyone here acts like it's actually possible to be good at rapping. Rap is untalented trash made by people without the drive to learn how to sing or play real instruments. If you want to a musician how about u actually play an instrument oh wait u won't cuz u just want to speak over a computer sample lmao so retarded
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

He is 40 and he is making videos about hoes, cars, bling and booze like he's a teenager caught in the haze of 2000s hip hop.

That shit is like trying to do glam rock today unironically. He looks fucking ridiculous.
It’s all that genre of music does, it’s low vibration, low I.q. Trash

Back