Tai Chi master gets ass handed to him by mma amateur

Kind of disturbing all the Chinese dudes standing around filming his cadaver on their phones.

I've heard in China that they never help someone lying on the street because you'll have to pay for the medical attention.

This is the Chinese delusion. Tai Chi was never a MARTIAL art. It was an exercise that incorporated kung fu movements to help sedentary people get off their asses. The only people that buy it as a martial art are kung fu movies and the Chinese government's propaganda machine which has turned these styles nationalistic. Its fucking clown shoes and its sad to see old guys get their asses kicked because they bought into the BS.

I love those stupid little choppy stutter steps he does. Looks really funny.

Another shit thread getting dumped into CTECity

that first vid old man shuffled around like he was going out to get the newspaper and a pack of cigs.

I thought the headline was fake, no way they let an old man take a beating like that.

Evidently this kind of thing happens often in China. Traditional "masters" claim special powers and MMA fighters try to expose them as frauds.

Yeah taking a fight as a tai chi practitioner and thinking it actually will help you in the fight is like thinking you taking hot yoga classes is going to help you fight. I'm all for tai chi being used as an exercise tool but it's just a farce of a "martial art" from any practical use standpoint.
What is a hot yoga?
If it means doing yoga with hot girls in yoga pants - I'm all in!

Kind of disturbing all the Chinese dudes standing around filming his cadaver on their phones.

I've heard in China that they never help someone lying on the street because you'll have to pay for the medical attention.
There is a clip of a child getting run over by a few cars. People are passig by amd nobody gives a shit. Then a mother picks it up like a sack of potatoes. Unbelievable

Old guy did that nervous foot-shuffling thing every pre-teen does the first time they actually spar. Sad.

Why do those guys still take those fights? Haven’t they seen the other ones on youtube? Also, my wife worked with a woman who thought Thai chi was real self defense. Pretty hilarious.

i see no problem with this, people claiming to be self defense experts conning people for years and years with bullshit methods taking part in a fight, and being fucking battered...there is no issue here, the con-man has made a living out of this shit

I thought the headline was fake, no way they let an old man take a beating like that.

Evidently this kind of thing happens often in China. Traditional "masters" claim special powers and MMA fighters try to expose them as frauds.

Guys a fucken clown, would happily return the favour.

waiting for the day 70 yrs old MMA Master vs young Wing Chun fighter

that went about as well as i expected.

Yes it is.

Denver, besides Thailand, has the best Thai food I have ever had. Tommy's Thai on Colfax Ave. in Denver and Wild Ginger on Littleton Blvd in Littleton which is a suburb of Denver. If you ever make it there, it's a must.

Back