International Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death met with horror

It has been narrated by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah said:

“Whomsoever you find to have had sexual relations with an animal, then kill them, and kill the animal.”

Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked, “What is the reason for [killing] the animal?” He answered, “I did not hear anything [explicit] regarding this (i.e., the reasoning behind killing the animal) from the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. However, it was noted that he (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) detested that its meat be consumed or that it be made use of due to such a [heinous] act having been committed with it.” (Jami’ al-Tirmidhi)

Thats an authentic hadith of the prophet giving out the order to kill someone who does such a disgusting act. Try spewing your word salad of lies and distortions somewhere else.
I love the hadiths.

"This is authentic100℅pedoguaranteedomg!! "

It is happening in America, Britain, Australia, insert western country etc. Islam is the only religion with equal amounts of people converting to it compared to those leaving it in America.
The smarter people get, the more they realize religion is nothing but fairy tales and nonsense. So you are saying that things are going backwards and regressing?? OH and I promise you don't speak for anyone in America, Britain, Australia either.

EDIT: Where were you a couple years ago when a shit load of lefties on this board swore up and down that religion (even islam) is starting disappear?
I also find laughable that you think you know Middle easterns better than Muslims who interact with them consistently because you spent a
Even muslims don't say what you are saying.
few years on military bases in the middle east.
Heck, sometimes I WISHED my first two deployments were that easy. You try to make it sound like I never interacted with any middle easterners ever.

Last edited:
Back