International Taliban officially announce new government, invites world powers

Sharia isn’t a written document you dipshit. Get edumacated
I'm not sure if you are right or wrong but...... There are some Islamic scholars, sheiks, Imams and other high level muslims that you have you killed for saying that. And good luck going to a muslims country say that.

Key importany point:
- Afganistan has been renamed as the Emirate of Afghanistan. At this point, they’re no longer refered as the Taliban
- New government has been announced and the PM name is Mullah Hassan Akhund.
- China, Russia, Turkey, Qatar, Iran and Pakistan has been invited in the ceremony.

https://www.rt.com/news/534167-taliban-forms-government-wanted-us/

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2...istan-and-qatar-for-govt-formation-event.html

INTERACTIVE_TALIBAN-GOVERNMENT-STRUCTURE2-01.jpg

More: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/7/taliban-announce-acting-ministers-of-new-government

So does this mean China, Russia, and the Taliban are going to join together to fuck the US? Or is the US going to be the bitch for all three?

You know the saying... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." So which enemies of ours are our friends?

I'm not sure if you are right or wrong but...... There are some Islamic scholars, sheiks, Imams and other high level muslims that you have you killed for saying that. And good luck going to a muslims country say that.
You clearly have no clue what Sharia is, what I said is a basic fact that isn’t disputed by anybody. Even hardliners. It’s an objective fact, like saying the water is wet. This is why I keep saying Americans are clueless about the world and don’t care to learn.

You clearly have no clue what Sharia is, what I said is a basic fact that isn’t disputed by anybody. Even hardliners. It’s an objective fact, like saying the water is wet. This is why I keep saying Americans are clueless about the world and don’t care to learn.
Yeah sure.... go to saudi arabia and let em know. See how will things go for you.

Yeah sure.... go to saudi arabia and let em know. See how will things go for you.
I always thought it was just a stereotype that all marines are dumb. But maybe it’s not.

I always thought it was just a stereotype that all marines are dumb. But maybe it’s not.
Instead of admitting you're wrong you just fly off the handle and throw caution to the wind huh? wow....

I never in my wildest dreams (or more like nightmares) expected to see people on the far right suck up to the FREAKING Taliban

A lot of people on the right love Putin. They trust him more than allies. How fucked up is that?

Instead of admitting you're wrong you just fly off the handle and throw caution to the wind huh? wow....
Except ,I’m not wrong. You’re pretending that saying Sharia is a written document is an article of faith when it’s not. You’re clueless.

Except ,I’m not wrong. You’re pretending that saying Sharia is a written document is an article of faith when it’s not. You’re clueless.
So I am wrong about saying you'd be DEALT WITH if you walk around saying that in a country that is ran by Sharia Law? Gooooooood luck with that. Like I said... lemme know how it goes.

So I am wrong about saying you'd be DEALT WITH if you walk around saying that in a country that is ran by Sharia Law? Gooooooood luck with that. Like I said... lemme know how it goes.
Yes, you’re dead wrong.

Yes, you’re dead wrong.
Like I said... lemme know how things work out for you.

Heck, even the Sharia courts in English have documents they follow and bring up.... IN COURT.

Like I said... lemme know how things work out for you.

Heck, even the Sharia courts in English have documents they follow and bring up.... IN COURT.
I didn’t say no part of sharia is written down, “sharia” is not written down. It’s not a written code book. Try to keep up.

I didn’t say no part of sharia is written down, “sharia” is not written down. It’s not a written code book. Try to keep up.
hoooooly poo... than your whole premise didn't make sense. Or you finally figured out you were wrong. Flip a coin.

Back