International Taliban parade with US equipment

Things they can't fuel, operate or maintain.
Exactly!

You see, all of the videos we’re seeing of US transport helicopters, Blackhawks and armored military vehicles parading around Afghanistan are all operating themselves autonomously!

Hopefully the half a million small arms they left behind don’t have the same capabilities...

I love how everything is so easily explained away by lefties (American or not...) during a Biden administration even though he just handed these motherfuckers the keys to an army of equipment and about 40 military bases too!

We have created a powerhouse in the Middle East. Just not one on our side.
A few MRAPs doesn't make them a powerhouse and Afghanistan is not in the Middle East. Basically you're wrong about everything here.

A few MRAPs doesn't make them a powerhouse and Afghanistan is not in the Middle East. Basically you're wrong about everything here.

I would grant that we did however give the Taliban more combat experience in modern asymmetric warfare than any other fighting force on earth besides the US, which is much more valuable than some trucks.

I'm curious as to how long all of that will last. I'm assuming the Taliban doesn't have the means to provide the upkeep and repairs for all that equipment.
The answer is no.

They'll be dangerous till they run out of gas.

Back