Social Ted Cruz knocking them quiet at CPAC with winning jokes like it's nicer in Cancun

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

The guy will open for Jimmy Kimmel next the guy has a such a natural ability at comedy he's knocking them to shock and wondering what the hell is he thinking.

Lol, he should repent for not staying in his house with no power during a snow storm. It was positively scandalous to skip a photo op.

It's funny how you don't give a damn about GOP reps failing at a basic metric of leadership while the rep you guys shit upon, from another state, actually helped out.

It's funny how you don't give a damn about GOP reps failing at a basic metric of leadership while the rep you guys shit upon, from another state, actually helped out.

if he cared he wouldn’t be a Republican. That’s the entire point. Being this way is part of being a Republican. How else could these people support someone like Trump?

Unconcerned is a Republican trait.

Lol, he should repent for not staying in his house with no power during a snow storm. It was positively scandalous to skip a photo op.
That you see nothing wrong with Cruz's behavior is a sad indictment of your standards of moral conduct.

It is typical Republican though... things turn averse..... RUN AWAY. Bunker Boy and Ted Cruz could be twins.

So...... your take away is not that Ted Cruz is an unrepentant POS, it's that Kimmel isn't funny.

I think that's known as a defection.
a defection is what many of us will be trying to do in order to escape the new Soviet empire.

but yes, Cruz .....
i mean, i nearly wanna give him credit for going balls deep, but ya, what a .... disgusting fucking politician, for sure.

a defection is what many of us will be trying to do in order to escape the new Soviet empire.

but yes, Cruz .....
i mean, i nearly wanna give him credit for going balls deep, but ya, what a .... disgusting fucking politician, for sure.
lol... nice one

Deflection, is what I meant to say.

LOL CPAC
just......lol
154170627_10221596929706616_1717026761624008341_o.jpg

Yuck I can't believe he would say anything as repugnant, and god awfully insulting to anyone's intelligence. To say something as despicable as "Orlando is awesome" should disqualify him from running for public office

Cruz is praying for a Trump 2024 victory because he’s going to lose his Senate seat and then beg Trump to be AG.

That you see nothing wrong with Cruz's behavior is a sad indictment of your standards of moral conduct.

It is typical Republican though... things turn averse..... RUN AWAY. Bunker Boy and Ted Cruz could be twins.
Yeah, doesn't sound like you know what twins means. Leaving your house that doesn't have power during a snow storm is now immoral. The moral move is clearly to have your family freeze their asses off. That's morality according to your media sources that needed to convince you to care about whatever nontroversy they could drum up to take your attention away from governors murdering nursing home patients.

Cruz is praying for a Trump 2024 victory because he’s going to lose his Senate seat and then beg Trump to be AG.

Makes sense. Trump if he won would probably give it to Cruz or appoint him to the Supreme Court

What a scumbag. Going full heel. The left is full of loons. But when it comes to sleezeball douchebags the gop has it covered.

Who? The one who isn't from her own district, doesn't live in her own district, doesn't raise funds in her own district, never brings up her own district, and hid the bathroom because she thought Ted Cruz was trying to kill her, spent someone other people's money to promote her own brand and inject herself into whatever story was in the news?

<{MingNope}>

Back