Social Ted Cruz knocking them quiet at CPAC with winning jokes like it's nicer in Cancun

cruzzodiac.jpg

I'm more right wing and agree with Cruz on some issues, but man, he has a goofy and embarrassing personality. His macho cowboy schtick only amplifies this. He should drop it and act like a dork that he is. He would of come more sincere.

"Yes, Cancun is nicer, now that you've confirmed that Ted, we should all book a vacation there right? What's good for you is good for your people, right?"

Cunt. Scum cunt.

LOL CPAC
just......lol
154170627_10221596929706616_1717026761624008341_o.jpg
These people know exactly what they're doing.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Ted Cruz is not a state government official, isn't a powergrid repairman or a frontline worker, and there is not a single thing he could have done from home that he couldn't have done from anywhere in the world, other than a photo op. You want everyone to be outraged because a politician missed a photo op, but in reality you're outraged because the news told you to be, because you're a cat chasing whatever laser pointer is flashed near you. What exactly do you think he should have done that required him to be there in person?

Even if there was nothing Cruz could do (which was not true) it shows incredibly poor leadership and representation to abandon your state in the middle of a terrible crisis. It's like a captain saving himself first from a sinking ship and leaving everyone else to escape on their own. It's cowardly and reprehensible no matter which way you look at it.

Not to mention that while US senators do not have official power in their state governments, they have a lot of juice with the most powerful people in their state. Cruz certainly could have mobilized his rich friends and allies to provide some sort of aid or response.

Unreal. I’m sure someone will just say it was coincidence.
I used to be in complete disbelief that stuff like this would be possible, but I spent a few years in the business world around "reputable" individuals. If you get them drunk, you would not believe some of the shit people will reveal to you. I know several suit and tie types that have nazi and white power tats (obviously not visible).

These people know exactly what they're doing.

Even if there was nothing Cruz could do (which was not true) it shows incredibly poor leadership and representation to abandon your state in the middle of a terrible crisis. It's like a captain saving himself first from a sinking ship and leaving everyone else to escape on their own. It's cowardly and reprehensible no matter which way you look at it.

Not to mention that while US senators do not have official power in their state governments, they have a lot of juice with the most powerful people in their state. Cruz certainly could have mobilized his rich friends and allies to provide some sort of aid or response.
Why would he have to be there in person to do that? Everything he could possibly do could be done from anywhere with the exception of photos for social media. He didn't do anything he told other people not to, he wasn't prevented from doing anything, but I'm supposed to be concerned over bad optics, which really just means politically unwise but not any actual problem.

LOL CPAC
just......lol
154170627_10221596929706616_1717026761624008341_o.jpg
<Dany07>

Literally Hitler according my sweet numerology analysis, and the DNC debates were also sending secret messages by turning their debate stage into a Venezuelan flag.

iu

iu

Moderators in front with red chairs for the red bar, debaters are the stars on a blue bar stage.
iu

I used to be in complete disbelief that stuff like this would be possible, but I spent a few years in the business world around "reputable" individuals. If you get them drunk, you would not believe some of the shit people will reveal to you. I know several suit and tie types that have nazi and white power tats (obviously not visible).
This is schizophrenic tier man

<Dany07>

Literally Hitler according my sweet numerology analysis, and the DNC debates were also sending secret messages by turning their debate stage into a Venezuelan flag.

iu

iu

Moderators in front with red chairs for the red bar, debaters are the stars on a blue bar stage.
iu
lol
you are clown shoes

Why would he have to be there in person to do that? Everything he could possibly do could be done from anywhere with the exception of photos for social media. He didn't do anything he told other people not to, he wasn't prevented from doing anything, but I'm supposed to be concerned over bad optics, which really just means politically unwise but not any actual problem.

If you don't think a leader needs to stand by his people in a time of crisis then ok, that's you.

I am of the opinion that it is pathetic for a leader to abandon his people in a time of crisis especially when he can do so at no risk to himself. It is leadership 101 and it does not matter whether his presence in Texas is necessary for him to do his job or not. The fact that he left shows he couldn't care less about his constituents and that's not the kind of politician I would want representing me.

It's made even worse that the politics he champions (small government) exacerbated the whole thing to begin with.

If you're cool with your senator abandoning you when SHTF then thats fine but you can't think its unreasonable for others to get mad.

The scene at the beginning of 28 weeks later where the dad jumps out of a window leaving his wife and kids to fight zombies reminds of Ted Cruz. Ultimate coward.

<Dany07>

iu

iu

iu
<WhatIsThis>

Reactions: PEB
If you don't think a leader needs to stand by his people in a time of crisis then ok, that's you.

I am of the opinion that it is pathetic for a leader to abandon his people in a time of crisis especially when he can do so at no risk to himself. It is leadership 101 and it does not matter whether his presence in Texas is necessary for him to do his job or not. The fact that he left shows he couldn't care less about his constituents and that's not the kind of politician I would want representing me.

It's made even worse that the politics he champions (small government) exacerbated the whole thing to begin with.

If you're cool with your senator abandoning you when SHTF then thats fine but you can't think its unreasonable for others to get mad.
Believe me, he sure can. Wrongly, mind you, but that's totally in his wheelhouse of circular reasoning.

No matter how cool Cruz tries to act it is never going to work, this is the cuck that became Trump's little bitch even after having his wife called ugly. He has no spine and no matter how much he tries to act like the next Trump he isn't going to be president.

Back