Social Ted Cruz knocking them quiet at CPAC with winning jokes like it's nicer in Cancun

Total slimeball move. Sad that People in here are trying to defend or deflect these actions. All they have proven is they're partisan hacks and shouldn't be takin seriously.

Exactly. Why even pretend they aren’t a white supremicist organization.
SpeedyDangerousIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

Educate me, sir. How does it work? I promise you I'll vote democrat next election if you can explain to me in detail how this was a "fundamental failure by the GOP", but can somehow explain away how literally nothing is the fault of democrats. Not the wildfires, not the nursing home genocide, not the mass closing of small businesses, that's all GOP.

LOL, every time a Republican fails at basic leadership, old ladies like you immediately throw out some bitching hyperbole, like your I'll vote democrat bit. LOL.

Aside from raising millions for his state, like AOC, here's an article detailing some of the things he could've done, instead of the running to Mexico you're defending for some odd whoreish reason, which is on the level of Cruz' whoring for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-congress-do-help-during-an-emergency-anyway/

I suspect you won't read this, since you'll complain of a paywall because you haven't learned of opening a private window.............

“It’s always more effective when the senator is making those calls than when their staff is,” he said. “A senator can get through to the head of FEMA, or to the White House, when their staff might not be able to.”

LOL CPAC
just......lol
154170627_10221596929706616_1717026761624008341_o.jpg
Very apropos for the American Fascist party.
Between that and the Golden Calf idolatry they really could not be more clear as to which side of the Good vs Evil that they represent.

Trump may just be the AntiChrist!

Hyperbolic for funsies, I don't believe in that sort of thing, but if I WERE religious I don't know how I could possibly support the GOP atm.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Ted Cruz is not a state government official, isn't a powergrid repairman or a frontline worker, and there is not a single thing he could have done from home that he couldn't have done from anywhere in the world, other than a photo op. You want everyone to be outraged because a politician missed a photo op, but in reality you're outraged because the news told you to be, because you're a cat chasing whatever laser pointer is flashed near you. What exactly do you think he should have done that required him to be there in person?

You'd never understand integrity in a thousand years.

Very apropos for the American Fascist party.
Between that and the Golden Calf idolatry they really could not be more clear as to which side of the Good vs Evil that they represent.

Trump may just be the AntiChrist!

Hyperbolic for funsies, I don't believe in that sort of thing, but if I WERE religious I don't know how I could possibly support the GOP atm.

If he were the antichrist, he would have won

It's funny how you don't give a damn about GOP reps failing at a basic metric of leadership while the rep you guys shit upon, from another state, actually helped out.

No, bro, what she did was just a self-serving photo op. Cruz flying to Cancun was the act of an honest man unwilling to play politics who placed practical concerns for his family over staged acts of social consciousness.

Texans appreciate the idea of Ted's wife and kids sitting on a beach in Mexico more than they appreciate a bottle of clean water from the hand of a New York democrat.

Been looking at this CPAC thing going down and wow - everyone there is really awful! Just human garbage from top to bottom. They even have a golden Trump statue. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

America is doomed.

This nation's only hope is for a mass Heaven's Gate-type event following their disappointment on March 5th when they wake up to find out Biden is still president.

This nation's only hope is for a mass Heaven's Gate-type event following their disappointment on March 5th when they wake up to find out Biden is still president.

Hell's Capital Barrier

Drink the TrumpAid, grab your TrumpyBear, put the Mypillow between your legs and let the MAGA roll through you.

Lol, he should repent for not staying in his house with no power during a snow storm. It was positively scandalous to skip a photo op.

Except your little weasel hero didn't skip the photo op. He scurried back to Texas as fast as he could to create one as soon as he realized his trip to Mexico was getting bad press.

6032311c623bd30012bcc6ca

Back