Tekken 7 season pass 2 (Lei, Anna, Negan from Walking Dead)

Shao Khan VS Bison
Cammy VS Kitana
Ken VS Scorpion
Ryu VS Sub-Zero
Liu Kang VS Fei Long
Akuma VS Kintaro
Dhalsim VS Kung Lao
Balrog VS Jax
Sagat VS Baraka
Guile VS Johnny Cage

i sure hope we end up getting true devil kazuya.

I also don't like that heihachis finisher isn't like the one he uses during story mode, and akumas 3 fire hadoukens can't be done during the game ether. He only uses it during the battle between him and devil kaz

Well looks like I'll pick tekken back up. Lol I love Negan. It'll be fun too. Finally a guest character in a fighting game that I'm hyped to play.

Shao Khan VS Bison
Cammy VS Kitana
Ken VS Scorpion
Ryu VS Sub-Zero
Liu Kang VS Fei Long
Akuma VS Kintaro
Dhalsim VS Kung Lao
Balrog VS Jax
Sagat VS Baraka
Guile VS Johnny Cage

MK sweeps them.

One thing that hasn't been touched on is this new wall bounce mechanic. Honestly not a fan. Not only do concrete walls not bounce you, I get it its a game, but it's gonna lead to more retarded juggles. I liked how the bouncing shit was reduced from T6, hopefully it doesn't create too much of an impact on gameplay.

One thing that hasn't been touched on is this new wall bounce mechanic. Honestly not a fan. Not only do concrete walls not bounce you, I get it its a game, but it's gonna lead to more retarded juggles. I liked how the bouncing shit was reduced from T6, hopefully it doesn't create too much of an impact on gameplay.
I wonder if they intend to make it so you have to choose between wall splat and bounce. Not sure what you can actually get from a bounce since we saw characters do only single attacks after bounce.

I might buy only Lei, not interested in any other.

Here's the new season trailer released today. This shows off Anna's and Lei's costumes along with the auto combos, improved rankings, and new menus.

Edit: Here's Harada's response to someone complaining about Gigas nerfs:

Last edited:
What is a season pass ? I remember reading something about it and it was vague.

Last edited:
IT HAS BEGUN.

Just purchased Anna and Lei and updated my game.

What is a season pass ? I remember reading something about and it and it was vague.
Its a set of DLC content. This one gets you Anna, Lei, plus 4 other characters to be released later and some customizations.

There is also an update for Tekken 7 available now that has re-balancing and added gameplay features like wall bounce.

Currently downloading...

Back