Tekken 7 season pass 2 (Lei, Anna, Negan from Walking Dead)

Well, they wanted Lars buffs and they got it.

Last edited:
Anyone else on PC having issues since the update? Initially I wasn't getting audio during the opening video and "get ready for the next fight", also false positives from my virus software. I made an exception now my menus are fucked, character select is ALL Kazuya, and then it crashes attempting to load a fight. Looks like I may have to re-install this shit.

Maybe they will do something with Lars f+2,1 SEN 1 because that can't be right, lol.

Anyone else on PC having issues since the update? Initially I wasn't getting audio during the opening video and "get ready for the next fight", also false positives from my virus software. I made an exception now my menus are fucked, character select is ALL Kazuya, and then it crashes attempting to load a fight. Looks like I may have to re-install this shit.
My matchmaking has been shit since the update

FYI, I reinstalled the game and updated my driver's and I'm tip top magoo. Game runs flawless Ultra settings at 1440p with my 1060 6gb.

Don't hate on Noctis, brotha. He can be super fun to play as to be honest. Not a fan of the character as you said but he's fun.
i had a few bucks left over from a gift card, i went ahead and got lei and noctus. I like noctus quite a bit, his combos are easy and deal a lot of damage. Specially the juggle combos.

Anyone playing this on Xbox?

Just went on 16 fight win streak with Negan online. Feels good sounds good.

Back