Tennis - Aussie Open 2016

hehe, fair enough. i remember when she was dating sergei federov, heh

Added a little sprinkle on Berdych to win the first set @ +178.

The Warriors/Spurs game is on halftime.

traitor, PR!

lmao @ the linejudge getting hit in the nuts by that serve

traitor, PR!

lmao @ the linejudge getting hit in the nuts by that serve
That's what I get from switching over from NBA to ATP.

I wasn't gonna bet any of the ATP matches today anyway, and look what happened!

Is Serena Williams -120 win the Australian open a good bet?

prolly, yea

she's 8-0 vs radwanska h2h, only two of the 8 have even been remotely competitive

likely gonna be vika (azarenka) in the finals (tho i think kerber makes that a long match in QF)

17-3 h2h all time vs vika but all 3 matches last year went 3 sets (in fact, 5 of the last 6 went 3 sets, one of which azarenka won in 2013)

and that's IF vika wins her next two.

yea, i think it's good. i wish i did more at +215 the other day, only did 0.5u

good find, 5d futures, yea? the -120. i'm gonna go ahead and add another 1.5 units at that.

(for the record, radwanska's playing well and is a great defender, but yea, you saw the h2h detailed above)

Yes.

She has 1 more match before the finals, and it's against Radwanska.

Scroll down this page to see the listing of their past matches together: http://tennisinsight.com/match-preview/?matchid=195414601

Serena leads their meetings 8-1.

Azarenka is playing like GOD in this tournament, but if her and Serena meet-up in the finals, then Serena will have way worse odds than -120.

Yes.

She has 1 more match before the finals, and it's against Radwanska.

Scroll down this page to see the listing of their past matches together: http://tennisinsight.com/match-preview/?matchid=195414601

Serena leads their meetings 8-1.

Azarenka is playing like GOD in this tournament, but if her and Serena meet-up in the finals, then Serena will have way worse odds than -120.

http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/player1/11530/player2/9044

it's 8-0

the 1/4/15 meeting last year was an exhibition match, not a real match

^^
Sweet, I'm glad I can contribute to something I barely know anything about. I just put down a bet on it.

On a similar note - Like I just said, even though I barely know anything about it, I really like that Murray +6xx play I tailed you on, Ez. The way you explained it made it sound like it had a lot of value. I currently have a bet of $60 that pays about $400

VN, my man. ferrer's playing well, but i always like murray in this match-up. (have him to win quarter at -275 from last week, so just letting that be for tomorrow's QF match)

prolly take the hedge if murray is playing fed or djok (which he obviously is likely to do) in finals, should he get there.

What do you think fed or djok odds will be against him? Around -200? Just a complete guess. I will most likely hedge as well

Serena is -700 to win her semi. Effectively I can bet her -120 to win the tourney now and in the final she will be -1000 at least i guess? Therefore in the final i could hedge by betting her opponent at +400 or so. So basically I can bet Serena at -120 to win her semi then hedge. I don't normally bet tennis so does this make sense and is it a good strategy?

Serena is -700 to win her semi. Effectively I can bet her -120 to win the tourney now and in the final she will be -1000 at least i guess? Therefore in the final i could hedge by betting her opponent at +400 or so. So basically I can bet Serena at -120 to win her semi then hedge. I don't normally bet tennis so does this make sense and is it a good strategy?

She will not be that heavy of a favorite if it's vika. No chance. Maybe -200.

Hopman Cup or not, it's a real match in my opinion.

Serena tried to win and not lose to someone she doesn't like. The scoreline of 6-4/6-7/6-1 speaks for itself.

That's kinda nonsense, honestly. Exhibition match is irrelevant.

What do you think fed or djok odds will be against him? Around -200? Just a complete guess. I will most likely hedge as well

Fed murray maybe -180 +160
Djok murray maybe -300 +250

Guesses

Could be lower

Lol so glad i checked think i will swerve it completely then if i won't be able to hedge.

Yea. Vika is playing well, this is her best major (she's won it twice), and honestly she plays serena as well as anyone (tho is 3-17 h2h!)

Back