Tennis - Aussie Open 2016

Sigh. Fed does his job to go to a couple units on that 3-0. I go to bed thinking "hey, gonna have a good day finally!'

...nope.

That nishi vs djok result is just mind boggling to me.

NOT the same nishi who played tsonga. NOT the same djok who played simon. (The latter is conceivable)... Nishi.. Just.. Wtf. I fucking hate that guy.

k, have the murray to win quarter bet (and aussie bet) still pending, leaving them both for this QF matchup

new plays:

2u murray-ferrer O36.5 -105

1.5u monfils +4 -110
0.5u monfils ML +241
0.25u monfils-raonic O4.5 sets +288

1.25u azarenka-kerber O19.5 -125
0.25u azarenka-kerber O2.5 sets +191

I agree, she looks super hot there. That's literally like her best picture.

Anyway, all I really meant was that her looks were overrated.
3142v7a.jpg

That's kinda nonsense, honestly. Exhibition match is irrelevant.
If you say so...

Sigh. Fed does his job to go to a couple units on that 3-0. I go to bed thinking "hey, gonna have a good day finally!'

...nope.

That nishi vs djok result is just mind boggling to me.

NOT the same nishi who played tsonga. NOT the same djok who played simon. (The latter is conceivable)... Nishi.. Just.. Wtf. I fucking hate that guy.
I ended up watching the Djokovic/Nishikori match live, and it was ridiculous.

I almost bet Nishikori ML when the score was 2-2 or 3-3 in the 1st set because he was playing so well and he was up 40-0 in that specific service game. Then, he proceeded to lose that specific service game, and it went down hill from there.

In the 3rd set, Nishikori broke Djokovic twice, only to give the break back on his service game. The problem with Nishikori was that he kept making dumb errors that he wasn't able to recover from since Djokovic was able to capitalize on those errors every time. Djokovic didn't need to play his best aside from a couple moments throughout the match.

i can't believe we didn't hit o3.5 etc. 2 breaks in s3. god, nishi.. he's my alan belcher of tennis.

I don't really know what I'm doing, but I just put down a doll hair on 1st set Federer 6-0 +25000

Just here to pile in on Nish. WTF was that. Djoko never even got out of 1st gear and still won in 3 sets. Djoko looked very poor as well, makes me want to test Fed @+250. Except, Djoko always shows up against Fed and his sub-par showing against Nish will mean nothing.

I don't really know what I'm doing, but I just put down a doll hair on 1st set Federer 6-0 +25000

dude, fed won a set 6-0 against djok a couple years ago, think it was first set, i remember watching it in amazement

Just here to pile in on Nish. WTF was that. Djoko never even got out of 1st gear and still won in 3 sets. Djoko looked very poor as well, makes me want to test Fed @+250. Except, Djoko always shows up against Fed and his sub-par showing against Nish will mean nothing.

they show up against eachother, fed beat him several times last year, they're 22-22 h2h

dude, fed won a set 6-0 against djok a couple years ago, think it was first set, i remember watching it in amazement
Wow, that's crazy. "So you're saying there's a chance!?" lol. I just added another doll hair to it. It is under 5d futures, by the way. I also just put a doll hair on Djok 6-0 +12500 for the fk of it

Wow, that's crazy. "So you're saying there's a chance!?" lol. I just added another doll hair to it. It is under 5d futures, by the way. I also just put a doll hair on Djok 6-0 +12500 for the fk of it

^ Haha, I didn't exactly quote it right, but it was close enough ;)

i just cost you another dollar!

Well, Ferrer and Murray have met twice in 5 set matches that weren't on clay (once Wimbledon, once Australian open). Both were won by Murray 3-1. And in both Ferrer won the first set. So...why not?

.33u Murray wins 3-1 at +220
.33u Ferrer wins set 1 at +240

I watch a little tennis but really just want a bit of action on it. PR and EZ are the tennis guys here. They will probably make fun of these plays LOL.

BIG upset! Kerber 2-0`ed Azarenka. Kerber was down 2 breaks in the 2nd set, then she came back and won.

This is great news for Serena, since Azarenka was playing so well and was Serena's biggest test.

BIG upset! Kerber 2-0`ed Azarenka. Kerber was down 2 breaks in the 2nd set, then she came back and won.

This is great news for Serena, since Azarenka was playing so well and was Serena's biggest test.
Fuck yeah. I put down $210 to win $175 (-120) yesterday on Serena to win the whole thing. By far, my biggest ever tennis bet (I've barely bet on it), and probably more than I should have since I don't really know much about tennis.

She is currently -290. Is that at least parlay worthy?

Fuck yeah. I put down $210 to win $175 (-120) yesterday on Serena to win the whole thing. By far, my biggest ever tennis bet (I've barely bet on it), and probably more than I should have since I don't really know much about tennis.

She is currently -290. Is that at least parlay worthy?
If Konta beats Zhang like I think she will, then Kerber will face Konta, and I think Konta will beat Kerber.

If Serena faces Konta, Serena will probably be a big favorite and you'll get good odds on Konta to hedge your bets on Serena.

Konta is so solid.

Regarding Serena -290, it's good parlay fodder.

Back