Tennis - Aussie Open 2016

5d. There is no future option for any sport under parlay

Man I bet it under props. I have a little fun parlay of Serena +130 + Murray +567 to win Aussie.

If you go to parlay and then under tennis props it's where it was but now I'm looking and it has the men's side but nothing for the women's side. I guess maybe because there's a women's match going on? So for example if you wanted to include Murray wins Aussie in a parlay right now you could but not Serena. Weird.

Man I bet it under props. I have a little fun parlay of Serena +130 + Murray +567 to win Aussie.

If you go to parlay and then under tennis props it's where it was but now I'm looking and it has the men's side but nothing for the women's side. I guess maybe because there's a women's match going on? So for example if you wanted to include Murray wins Aussie in a parlay right now you could but not Serena. Weird.
Yeah, that is pretty weird. You can bet on the men's side to win the open in both props and futures, but you can only bet on the woman's side to win the open in futures

Added .5u Murray/Ferrar o 38.5 at +100.

In looking at their H2H history, they seem to play way more longer sets than shorter ones. Lots of 7-5, 6-4 type sets.

If Konta beats Zhang like I think she will, then Kerber will face Konta, and I think Konta will beat Kerber.

If Serena faces Konta, Serena will probably be a big favorite and you'll get good odds on Konta to hedge your bets on Serena.

Konta is so solid.

Regarding Serena -290, it's good parlay fodder.
I just put .5u on Konta +260 against Kerber since you think she has a good shot at beating her

I also got Serena -270 in a parlay

Raonic vs Monfils. What is the bet to make here?

Raonic all the way. -1.5 sets. -3.5 games. Lets see what hes got.

Raonic vs Monfils. What is the bet to make here?
I have .5u on Monfils +225.

No real reason other than Monfils is better than Raonic when he's focused. That being said, Monfils can easily lose focus and lose the match. Also, Monfils beat Raonic twice before, but it wasn't on hard court.

Good win for Raonic, but he didn't show me anything new or improved. That being said, neither did Monfils.

Overall, I expected more from the match.

3am, time for bed.

Murray in exactly 4 sets at +220. Pay me.
Murray/Ferrer over 38.5 games at +100. Pay me.

This tennis betting is easy! (LOL jk I don't really know what I'm doing. Won't be more than a half unit on anything.)

so the murray quarters bet comes thru. so murray-ferrer over comes thru. murray tourney looks good.

kerber-vika over even came thru

and then overnight.. fucking 5 game spread monfils. Arrrrgh. Can I wake up to a winner ever? Camannnnn.

just so you know, the "future" (bet the board -> future) prices are ALMOST ALWAYS better than just "props" under said sport

for me tonight's a clear play.

fed +1.5 sets +127.

i'd play it at evens, so +127, for sure

could see fed winning in straights or 3-1 (straights unlikely, obv)

but i favor djok in set 5 for sure.

so +1.5 sets covers all bases

2u +127 fed +1.5 sets

fed +1.5 sets +127.

2u +127 fed +1.5 sets
What about o4.5 sets +277?

just so you know, the "future" (bet the board -> future) prices are ALMOST ALWAYS better than just "props" under said sport

Yeah saw that but you can't parlay them

fed +1.5 sets +127.

2u +127 fed +1.5 sets
Tailed.

I had to take +120 but whateve .

Back