Tennis - Aussie Open 2016

Sharapova takes the first set 7-5. She could've easily won the first set 6-1 or 6-2 if she didn't keep messing up. She had 15 double faults during the first 5 service games of the set.

lmao... I keep owning the bookie for small amount at a time.

Sharapova/Bencic keep doing the same stuff: when Bencic is on serve, she either barely holds her service game or loses. I put .1u on Sharapova to get the break and Bencic loses with a score of 40 (+495 to +590), and then I bet Bencic to hold her serve after she gives up the first point in her service game and she's at +145 to +160 (.5u).

Currently up 2 units.

Add another 1.3 unit profit.

Last edited:
Sharapova won 7-5/7-5. Ended up pushing with my original Sharapova -4 bet, but it was a great match to make some profit off of.

Sharapova looked nervous today. She had so many chances to easily cash her point spread. Oh well.

pushed my +4, too.

got murdered on tsonga. fuck, i'm so off this week.

Radwanska is currently losing the 1st set against a German prospect.

I have 1 unit on the German at +177. This might be another upset, so place a bet now, but don't go overboard cuz it is WTA after all. If the German loses focus, she could lose, but Radwanska doesn't do well against big hitters that make her move around the court, which Friedsam is.

Edit: Blehh... Friedsam got broken right after I posted this...

Last edited:
Outright bets not great but could be worse

WTA - Stephens & Cibulkova were out in the first round , Makarova and Keys are both favourites in their 4th round matches so if they both come through they will meet in the quarters so at least one of them will be through to the semi's.

ATP - If Berdrych wins against Bautista Agut I'll cash out before his match with Federer

WTA
Stephens 45/1
Keys 65/1
Makarova 100/1
Cibulkova 180/1

ATP

Berdrych 100/1

2u isner +170

Tailed because...at some point you are going to turn it around in this tourney. How's that for logic LOL?

Added a little parlay of my own because...why not?

Keys -3.5 + Wawr -2.5. .5 units to win 1.3 units.

Last edited:
Tailed because...at some point you are going to turn it around in this tourney. How's that for logic LOL?

Added a little parlay of my own because...why not?

Keys -3.5 + Wawr -2.5. .5 units to win 1.3 units.

my picks were good yesterday. prematch bets i listed won

just getting slaughtered live.

in fact i'm close to evens on the tourney prematch bets, mabe down 1-2u?

my picks were good yesterday. prematch bets i listed won

just getting slaughtered live.

in fact i'm close to evens on the tourney prematch bets, mabe down 1-2u?

Ha ha so you don't need to abandon Tennis, you need to ditch live betting it man! I think there is something to the fact that it's easier to visually see the direction an MMA fight is going to live bet than something like a tennis match where there's constant stoppage of play. Literally every few seconds they have a little time to think (overthink?) about the next point, etc. I'm no tennis expert, and I know there's a flow to it (sounds like PR has been doing well live betting), but in MMA it seems like there's just more direction to where a fight is headed. Esp when you combine what you are seeing with fighter's history. (Example being a wrestler who has traditionally gassed who won rd 1 but spent a ton of energy getting his takedown and holding the other guy down and looks tired. Great chance to bet his opponent at + odds since he's down a round. Something like that). I don't really think there's such obvious queues in tennis. Just my opinion.

absolutely favor wawrinka.. 4-0 h2h... prolonged rallies should all be his.. but we're prolly gonna have at LEAST 2 tiebreaks here... -170 mehhhh... spread scary cause of afore-mentioned tiebreaks

Ha ha so you don't need to abandon Tennis, you need to ditch live betting it man! I think there is something to the fact that it's easier to visually see the direction an MMA fight is going to live bet than something like a tennis match where there's constant stoppage of play. Literally every few seconds they have a little time to think (overthink?) about the next point, etc. I'm no tennis expert, and I know there's a flow to it (sounds like PR has been doing well live betting), but in MMA it seems like there's just more direction to where a fight is headed. Esp when you combine what you are seeing with fighter's history. (Example being a wrestler who has traditionally gassed who won rd 1 but spent a ton of energy getting his takedown and holding the other guy down and looks tired. Great chance to bet his opponent at + odds since he's down a round. Something like that). I don't really think there's such obvious queues in tennis. Just my opinion.

read my mind.

i also have trouble switching sides live on tennis, i just do. i've switched which fighter i'm backing live ALL the time. sure, i add sometimes, sure, i just hedge sometimes, but sometimes i flat-out switch. i think that's the key.. the constant stoppages etc. plus if you see a fighter starting to fade, the fight could be OVER and an easy W.. whereas in tennis, it's just a break of serve

1u parlay wawr-raonic O3.5 + ferrer-isner O3.5 (pays like +125)

1.18u wawrinka -2 -118

1.16u murray-tomic U33 -116

Last edited:
also added another 0.5u murray to win the aussie +660

Anyone else in love with Nishikori + 6.5 games?

i took Nishi to win a set +125 @ sportingbet

Back