Tennis - Aussie Open 2016

nishi to win a set is still avaliable on sportingbet +125 pinnacle have djok -2.5 sets at +119 seems like there is nice value on +125 or a nice freeroll possibility if anyone wants it

Last edited:
man, such a bad week. sorry for shit picks. i've lost a buttload (after live betting in particular)

the dreaded "no ufc" week curse finally hit me.

man, such a bad week. sorry for shit picks. i've lost a buttload (after live betting in particular)

the dreaded "no ufc" week curse finally hit me.

sorry to hear mate at least we got ufc and bellator events coming up this week and only 1 week break after that for next ufc

hehe, i'll live.

tough matches to bet tonight. both fed and djok have DOMINATED berdych and nishikori respetively over their last 4-5 h2h... and fed looks DOMINANT right now.. but steep spread etc...

and djoker looked sooooo off vs simon... nishi looked soooo good vs tsonga..

if you're going off of this to urney (in particular two nights ago), you gotta do something on nishikori +games, +sets, or an over...

if you're going by recent history, tough choice

seems like whenever i have that dilemma -- whether to go more off of history or more off of this tourney.. i'm guessing wrong.

i feel like gotta do something on nishi from the other night.

getting back on track i think.

confidence-wise, anyway.

2u nishi-djok O3.5 sets -108
0.25u djok 3-2 +625

really stuck on fed-berdych match. ALL SIGNS point to fed smashing him, but it's scary to ever bet berdych to lose 0-3 etc. torn.

getting back on track i think.

confidence-wise, anyway.

2u nishi-djok O3.5 sets -108
0.25u djok 3-2 +625

really stuck on fed-berdych match. ALL SIGNS point to fed smashing him, but it's scary to ever bet berdych to lose 0-3 etc. torn.
thoughts on Federer -5.5 @ -133?

thoughts on Federer -5.5 @ -133?

Maybe 3-0 better? -5.5 -133 isn't cheap...

I'm still undecided if I'm gonna bet this one man

I do think all the evidence suggests fed covers it, and I'd do -5.5 at evens... But -133, idk. .. I kinda think books have this line perfectly set, Honestly.

Maybe 3-0 better? -5.5 -133 isn't cheap...

I'm still undecided if I'm gonna bet this one man

I do think all the evidence suggests fed covers it, and I'd do -5.5 at evens... But -133, idk. .. I kinda think books have this line perfectly set, Honestly.
went for 3-0 Fed @ +120

bets for today:
Radwanska 2-0 @ -116
Serena 2-0 @ -133
Federer 3-0 @ +120

+ EZ's bets

Best of luck to you all!

Last edited:
Shit I kinda like both those wta bets... Hrmmmmmmmmm

1u serena -1.5 sets -140 .. Bm play (its -162 on 5d)

What ever happened to Anna Kournikova (sp?). I remember she used to be popular years ago due to her looks and skill? I never really thought she was hot tho

I tailed most of the bets I could figure out :) bol

I never really thought she was hot tho

Now this is just silly. Google image her and come back and report here :)

Last minute stab at radwanska 2-1 +260. Live betting extra on 5d still has it.Think navarro gets a set.

Ahhh. Anna Kournikova.

AK ... Looks good, never wins. Just like in poker.

I tailed most of the bets I could figure out :) bol

I never really thought she was hot tho

Now this is just silly. Google image her and come back and report here :)
Better than I remembered, but I kind of stick by my claim. She had a decent body, but I'm not a fan of her face

And I'm not calling her ugly or anything, I just think her looks were overrated

Better than I remembered, but I kind of stick by my claim. She had a decent body, but I'm not a fan of her face

I think she had a pretty succesful doubles carreer. She was the coach on some 'Biggest Loser' type program, is in a relationship with Enrique Iglesias and I also saw her on the Graham Norton talk show where she got rudely ignored by Katy Perry. She came off good though, aged very nicely and seems to have a warm personality. Unlike someone like Daniela Hantuchova, who's in her early thirties, but used to be muuuuch cuter. Had a bit of a crush on her at the time.

Both of my outright WTA bets left dead at the quarters (both favourites) . Cashed out my $20 Berdrych bet for $23. Disappointing return from total of $100 invested

She was hot as hell when she was on the bigger loser

kournikova16f-2-web.jpg

I agree, she looks super hot there. That's literally like her best picture.

Anyway, all I really meant was that her looks were overrated.

Back