Tennis bets

benebox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I couldn't find the old thread, I'm presuming its been removed?

£100 Djok 3-1 +320 to win £320
£50 Djok 3-2 +500 to win £250

I couldn't find the old thread, I'm presuming its been removed?

£100 Djok 3-1 +320 to win £320
£50 Djok 3-2 +500 to win £250
How the hell do you get such good odds? I have compared many bookies and the best line i could see wasDjoko 3-1 +260 and djoko 3-2 +410. Do you mean the decimal number x 3.2 and x 5.0?

How the hell do you get such good odds? I have compared many bookies and the best line i could see wasDjoko 3-1 +260 and djoko 3-2 +410. Do you mean the decimal number x 3.2 and x 5.0?

I used Betfair Exchange (+320) and Boyle Sport (+500)... but I always check the oddschecker website for the best odds.... I'm UK based though so the odds will be different.

I recently got an American bank account so can also use Sportbooks in NewYork but have yet to do so... but they have odds checker here as well, they seem to have even better odds for Djok 3-2 at +550 -Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 13.45.16.png https://www.oddschecker.com/us/tennis/mens-us-open/daniil-medvedev-v-novak-djokovic

I gotta go with Medvedov

he's on fire. just beat Carlos Alcaraz. he's playing his best game i've ever seen.

Even beating Baez , Minaur, and Rublev. He's in the zone. He also won against Novak in new york the last time they faced.

Of course Novak is the goat of tennis. So would not surprise me if he wins, but I liken Medvedov as the favorite here.

Novak had a shorter match , i don't know how much Carlos took from Medvedov as they had a longer drained match.

I might play these small sprinkle:

1001 Daniil Medvedev to win 3 - 0 +900

1002 Daniil Medvedev to win 3 - 1 +600

I would also consider a ML play on Medvedev pre-match then look to get Joker as a dog if he goes down early. There may be chances to get both guys as underdogs throughout the match.

I would also consider a ML play on Medvedev pre-match then look to get Joker as a dog if he goes down early. There may be chances to get both guys as underdogs throughout the match.

Yeah Djok tends to lose the first set most out of any before rallying so good live bet opportunity. I'm not sure if I am going to be able to watch it though.

I gotta go with Medvedov

he's on fire. just beat Carlos Alcaraz. he's playing his best game i've ever seen.

Even beating Baez , Minaur, and Rublev. He's in the zone. He also won against Novak in new york the last time they faced.

Of course Novak is the goat of tennis. So would not surprise me if he wins, but I liken Medvedov as the favorite here.

Novak had a shorter match , i don't know how much Carlos took from Medvedov as they had a longer drained match.

I might play these small sprinkle:

1001 Daniil Medvedev to win 3 - 0 +900

1002 Daniil Medvedev to win 3 - 1 +600

He did beat him in 3 the last time the 2 met at the US final. I think he performs well and def wins a set or 2 but hard for me bet anything other than a Djok win. Anyway I think I would prefer Medvedov to win so happy whatever happens.

He did beat him in 3 the last time the 2 met at the US final. I think he performs well and def wins a set or 2 but hard for me bet anything other than a Djok win. Anyway I think I would prefer Medvedov to win so happy whatever happens.
understandable 9-5 h2h novak.
you cant go wrong with Novak. Its why im only small sprinkling.

Betway has a boost for Djokovic to win 3-0 +250 so odds are he won't. . .

Med going for 260+ live betted.

edit- novak is unmatched.

Last edited:
Of course he won 3-0 after I said he wouldn't. <45>

Back