International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This was not the first time where this week that Trudeau's Campaign had faced hecklers and jeers from the Crowd.A day ago at Cobourg, Ont. The Liberal Leader Trudeau had faced with some cheers and jeers.

In Canada Nova Scotia. The Conservatives had won a surprising majority. Which surprised the pollsters.
Tensions flare Justin Trudeau stop near Toronto.

Cobourg, Ont. greets Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau with cheers and jeers during brief campaign stop

His speech — largely about the pandemic — was met with a mix of both boos and cheers while those gathered in front of the Black Cat bakery and coffee shop clashed with one another, clearly divided over numerous political and COVID-related issues, including, based on footage from the scene, masking and vaccination.

Others noted that the PM has not received the warmest welcome at a few stops so far, namely in Napanee and Aurora, Ontario.

I can't wait until he comes to Alberta.

Lol. I made a funny. He's never going to show his face around here ever again.
I think some areas where i drive some business owners arent to fond of JT or the liberal party. They dont like what he has being doing with the whole vax passports.

Owners dont like the idea.

Can you imagine what would happen if this buffoon got a majority? He'll borrow billions of more dollars, put Canada into greater debt, give more minorities spending cash because he has to atone for his black face, and fill up his Instagram with more virtue signaling and smiles. He may also ram though Bill C 10 that blocks free speech. Make Trudeau a drama teacher again.

Can you imagine what would happen if this buffoon got a majority? He'll borrow billions of more dollars, put Canada into greater debt, give more minorities spending cash because he has to atone for his black face, and fill up his Instagram with more virtue signaling and smiles. He may also ram though Bill C 10 that blocks free speech. Make Trudeau a drama teacher again.
Well thanks to the NDP and the Libearls they managed to sneak in the Bill C10 Censorship into the senate. They still haven't approved it. If JT and Liberals/NDP do win. I do see Bill C10 passing without a pushback.

This isnt talked about alot on CTV, Global News or CBC for that matter. This will impact netflix as well not just YT content. Basically you would need to find a way around if you want to watch the content if this crap bill gets passed. If this clown gets a win.

Upper House delays Trudeau government’s legislation to regulate the Internet
However, some still believe the Liberal government will revive the bill should the Liberals receive a new mandate in an election. Although the Liberals, the NDP, the Bloc Québécois and the Greens all support Bill C-10, the Conservatives remain the lone hold-out.

The NDP didn't want to have an open end debate on this bill.

Full disclosure, I benefit from the new Truth and Reconciliation Day; as I get a paid holiday. How it helps Indigenous people....

<Neil01>

Full disclosure, I benefit from the new Truth and Reconciliation Day; as I get a paid holiday. How it helps Indigenous people....

<Neil01>

Seems only federal employees benefit from this made up holiday. As for indigenous people, they get BILLIONS a year from Ottawa, don't pay taxes and have free products. The chiefs also pocket a lot of the money and ask for more without showing Ottawa the accounting books.

Last edited:

<Neil01>

What you need to do is take your day off and do a shout out to the indigenous people.

Boom, everything is fixed. It's not complicated.

Be totally honest.. Dirsnt it seem obvious that Trudeau would rig and election? Like, he has comically virtue signal lied sooo much that he would think he can’t lose, no matter what? I get that feeling. It’s sickening.

Be totally honest.. Doesn't it seem obvious that Trudeau would rig and election? Like, he has comically virtue signal lied sooo much that he would think he can’t lose, no matter what? I get that feeling. It’s sickening.

Reactions: J_C
Be totally honest.. Doesn't it seem obvious that Trudeau would rig and election? Like, he has comically virtue signal lied sooo much that he would think he can’t lose, no matter what? I get that feeling. It’s sickening.
It's obvious there were no fucks given about election promises like transparency, election reform and not dividing Canadians, once he came to power.

Seems only federal employees benefit from this made up holiday. As for indigenous people, they get BILLIONS a year from Ottawa, don't pay taxes and have free products. The chiefs also pocket a lot of the money and ask for more without showing Ottawa the accounting books.

you only dont pay taxes if you live and work on the rez. So lots of natives end of paying lots of taxes

Well maybe calling an election 2 years after the last one, during a pandemic, which will cost 100 million dollars more than 2019, in the hopes that you win a majority which the betting odds are not indicating as of today is perhaps rubbing people the wrong way.

All that to most likely win a minority government which is where we are at today.

Yesh

Well maybe calling an election 2 years after the last one, during a pandemic, which will cost 100 million dollars more than 2019, in the hopes that you win a majority which the betting odds are not indicating as of today is perhaps rubbing people the wrong way.

All that to most likely win a minority government which is where we are at today.

Yesh
Lets also forget to mention JT and his party along the NDP tried to pass and sneak in Bill C10 Which of course CBC, CTV arent even talking that one.

Completely ignoring the carbon tax that is also having the fact of higher food prices that we see in Canada. And after four years now? even before the virus? his party failed to bring an end to the HST sale tax.

This was not the first time where this week that Trudeau's Campaign had faced hecklers and jeers from the Crowd.A day ago at Cobourg, Ont. The Liberal Leader Trudeau had faced with some cheers and jeers.

In Canada Nova Scotia. The Conservatives had won a surprising majority. Which surprised the pollsters.
Tensions flare Justin Trudeau stop near Toronto.

Cobourg, Ont. greets Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau with cheers and jeers during brief campaign stop

Not surprising given Toronto has been one of the hardest housing markets hit.

Remember in 2015 when he promised affordable housing?
https://liberal.ca/trudeau-promises-affordable-housing-for-canadians/
Fast forward to 2021 and his stance is "do nothing " while conservatives and NDP focus on this housing issue.

Back