International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

Homophobe!

donald-sutherland-pod.gif

Latest infographic i saw
Libs 33
Cons 30
Ndp 19
Ppc 7

Do not vote ppc ffs lol they cant even win any seats to win a minority even if they won the popular.

Last edited:
Does it have it be that far?
The conservatives are still conservative. They are just ran by on Ontarion conservative and not an albertan. They still have a good fiscal policy that eliminates beurocracy, but admittedly they are now admitting climate change and will put a price on carbon, but it will
be less and you will get the $, not what the liberals let you have. That doesn't make them liberals. Their policies are to make your life simpler, tax you less and let you do what you want with your money.

although funny, that was a very relatable reaction to stumbling over a long acronym.

Oh yea it says a hell of a lot more about that ridiculous acronym that it does about Justin. Although as I think someone replied to that tweet and said it was the most relatable he has ever been lmao and I agree.

Latest infographic i saw
Libs 33
Cons 30
Ndp 19
Ppc 7

Do not vote ppc ffs lol they cant even win any seats to win a minority even if they won the popular.

Our 1st past the post system is fucked, and this post highlights even more why.

I would try to figure out a way to rebuild our middle class. That would involve incentivizing bringing manufacturing home, running our own refineries (I understand you not being for this) and outsourcing as little as possible as well as closing tax loopholes for big money. Also, kick politicians right in the cock n balls if they want to send money overseas while those funds could be used to improve our communities, infrastructure, services, or anything else. We gotta quit bleeding money or our kids are going to be paying for it by being the new serf class, aka the working poor.

For fucks sakes my dad was making $25/hr at a union shop in 88 and while the cost of everything else doubled at the very minimum those rates sure as hell didn't keep up.

Some great points.

Sending taxpayer money out of the country should be illegal. And yes, there would be more money left over without all the tax loopholes.

The conservatives are still conservative. They are just ran by on Ontarion conservative and not an albertan. They still have a good fiscal policy that eliminates beurocracy, but admittedly they are now admitting climate change and will put a price on carbon, but it will
be less and you will get the $, not what the liberals let you have. That doesn't make them liberals. Their policies are to make your life simpler, tax you less and let you do what you want with your money.
Ok thanks for filling me in

Oh look Obama has given Trudeau his full endorsement.

Never mind the six years of doing nothing to the Canadian people and empty promises.

Latest infographic i saw
Libs 33
Cons 30
Ndp 19
Ppc 7

Trudeau should increase that lead since he has had to step in and save Alberta since kenney fucked up. The same kenney that otoole praised for the job he did with covid.

Trudeau should increase that lead since he has had to step in and save Alberta since kenney fucked up. The same kenney that otoole praised for the job he did with covid.

Trudeau has done a vastly worse job with covid imo by not shutting down all international travel (especially from china and via other countries by china proxy) during initial onset for 6 months so as not to be seen as racist. Cant make the hard decisions forcing everyone else to make them after the fact.

Kenney sucks. Not much else to say.

Back