Elections ***Tenth Democratic Debate play-by-play thread*** (South Carolina)

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
LOL these deranged retards are an embarrassing clown show. Every minute they speak Trump gets more votes.

#Trump2020
You must not remember the Republican debates. They were all trump making faces and personal bragging.

So, again, you can't address the issue and your claims that Castro prevented his people from leaving his rule. I mean, given that you live in a country (state?) that contains tens of thousands of defectors whose defection was not only permitted but outright assisted by the Cuban government, I can see why you're not keen to stick to the parameters of your argument.

Uhh you used Wikipedia and I used it as a source too. If you were to read the section about Castro’s restrictions on immigration and travel you’d see everything o spoke about.

but pray tell, how did the Cuban government assist the Cubans coming to the US in a raft? How did they assist the immigration of Cubans on the 13 de Marzo?

can you come juggle at my nephew’s birthday this Tuesday?

Last edited:
Okay, you don't like that I'm critical in my support. That's okay.

But you accused me of lying about being a Sanders supporter, but I've shown you that I'm not only favoring him at this point and going back more than 6 weeks, but told you that I've given to his campaign (and only his campaign). So you need to acknowledge that, whether or not you're going to continue to employ your ratfuck, bitchslit, "no true Sanders fan" fallacy.

Jive turkey cunt.

Where did I call you a liar Fawlty? Post the link man.

You are a terrible Bernie supporter who joins in when republicans mock him-- if we are being honest you are actually a slippery backbiter and you know it.

Its time to grow up and help the movement instead of harm it Fawlty.

You are a terrible Bernie supporter who joins in when republicans mock him-- if we are being honest you are actually a slippery backbiter and you know it.

I love that you explicitly number me not a "truth teller" and then try to act like you aren't calling me a liar, yet accuse me of being slippery. What a turrrrrrrrd.

You're garbage.

Aww shit @Fawlty he called you a slippery backbiter, you going to take that? Quick call him a lying dog face pony soldier!

I'm really glad he didn't cave to that reductive, dishonest dogshit. Castro was a dictator. With that comes dictatorial things. But the guy improved the lives of his people, increased literacy and life expectancy, and most importantly won independence for his country for the first time in history. Can we say that about the actually-ruthless dictators that centrists like Buttigieg have supported? Al-Saud? Hussein? Pinochet? Hitler?

When Fidel Castro saw injustice, he stormed a military barracks and risked his life with his rifle firing. He sat in jail and then became an exile and waged a jungle guerrilla war. When Pete saw injustice, he used the opportunity to jump on the side of the foreign oppressor, snap some snazzy being-a-patriot pictures, and parlay that into a political career.

Yeah, I've come to see him as the anti-AOC with regard to what I've come to respect most about AOC: her willingness to concede lack of information and to learn from her position of inexperience. It's a tough thing, and it's not sexy, but it's important. Biden has shown weakness in that area too, but he obviously has a lot of experience and I give him more of a pass along the lines of old dogs and new tricks.
he needs to let this castro shit go. There are far more important things to be nuanced about. It's politics. Not a college class. Obama did. it's a pointless hill to die on.

I love that you explicitly number me not a "truth teller" and then try to act like you aren't calling me a liar, yet accuse me of being slippery. What a turrrrrrrrd.

You're garbage.

<WellThere>

You're garbage.

Post the link where I called you a liar Fawlty. I don't think I did that. This is the second time I have asked for the proof.

Nobody remembers nasty primary stuff. By November everybody will be a clean slate.
True... but the video clips remain forever. A few of these folks are going to be playing leading roles in attack Ads for the opposition.

True... but the video clips remain forever. A few of these folks are going to be playing leading roles in attack Ads for the opposition.

Wait until the general when the open borders adds start popping up everywhere. Trump didn’t make 250M+ in donations for nothing

Search
[truth teller]
Posted By
[franklinstower]

So no link after third request.

Have a good night man. I am glad you are supporting Bernie despite everything else. We need all the help we can get.

Warren is the only one who didn't go after Bernie. I think she will drop out and endorse him after super Tuesday.

So on link after third request.

Have a good night man. I am glad you are supporting Bernie despite everything else. We need all the help we can get.
Man up, turd. You see me as some kind of fake supporter, and don't believe I'm a supporter because I disagree with you and lots of Bernie fans (and plenty of what Bernie says tbh). And you're being super slippery in accusing me of dishonesty, and you need to sit on it until it pops out the crown of your head. Have a bad night. I hope you wake up at 3am with a terrible leg cramp.

Man up, turd. You see me as some kind of fake supporter, and don't believe I'm a supporter because I disagree with you and lots of Bernie fans (and plenty of what Bernie says tbh). And you're being super slippery in accusing me of dishonesty, and you need to sit on it until it pops out the crown of your head. Have a bad night. I hope you wake up at 3am with a terrible leg cramp.

Post the link or get out of the way man. I already posted the thread where you shit on Bernie and his supporters.

Warren is the only one who didn't go after Bernie. I think she will drop out and endorse him after super Tuesday.

That would be great but I will never support her again after the crap she has pulled in this primary.

Back