International Terror attack in Auckland, New Zealand.

Because those so-called theologians who run those so-called Islamic States are corrupt motherf***ers who are doing it for power, not religious devotion considering a lot of them are massive hypocrites who commit bigger sins against Islam than their victims.

People also ignore that among the biggest victims of Islamic militants are Muslims themselves.

4030.jpeg

Also the number of far right terror attacks is far higher than many of you are aware of.

TNT_Graphics_Figure1.jpg

5e97286915ea4b4cc9308873

just like communism islam works well in theory, but obviously it doesn't work once put in practice. thats why you see all the "corruption".

now youre just assuming these religious leaders are corrupt and are not devoted muslims. they studied islam all their life and thats how they interpret it. interpretation of religious texts is a big problem with any religion, but its especially true in islam considering it's supposed to be interpreted literally. any scholar can have his own interpretation and youll never have a consensus on these religious teachings.

also these terrorist attacks numbers are purposely distorted and inflate the number of "white supremacy terrorism"

any type of violence is included in "white supremacy" terrorism. most of the "white supremacy terrorist acts" are committed by aryan brotherhood which is a prison gang and has nothing to do with political terrorism committed by islamic terrorists. ab is more like a criminal organization. its apples and oranges.

and if you actually take into consideration % of population or per capita its not even close. islamic terrorism is far ahead

So the best a terrorist group can do is send people to get shot within 60 seconds?

You guys are scared of stabbings? Rofl

Mean while the middle east gets carpet bombed on the daily with multiple drone attacks

You guys are retarded

Daily? lol...

<YeahOKJen>

Who doesn't like a good stabbing...

Go to the LR website and watch a few, then come back with that same take.

Yeah, although to be fair New Zealand at least avoided the sort of hyper-legislation we had in Oz in the wake of 911. They were passing a new anti-terrorism law here on average every 7 weeks for over a decade.
They can literally arrest you in Oz for having "things connected to a terrorist act" (even if no act took place). You know... just to be really specific.
Cases like this are the flip side of that of course.

lol... Not surprised...

Currently not allowed to have both parents take your kid (under 12) to an outside park... while keeping your mask on at all times (can't even remove to eat or drink).... even though your outside.

Basically treating your own citizens like home grown terrorists... Covid Terrorists

Last edited:
Because those so-called theologians who run those so-called Islamic States are corrupt motherf***ers who are doing it for power, not religious devotion considering a lot of them are massive hypocrites who commit bigger sins against Islam than their victims.

People also ignore that among the biggest victims of Islamic militants are Muslims themselves.

4030.jpeg

Also the number of far right terror attacks is far higher than many of you are aware of.

TNT_Graphics_Figure1.jpg

5e97286915ea4b4cc9308873

I'd be wary of the ADL's figure, because this is an organization that used its influence in America to get the US government to NOT recognize the Armenian genocide. The ADL did this as a favor to Israel who did it as a favor for their ally Turkey. This happened before Erdgoan became PM.

Ignoring how the biggest terror attack in New Zealand was committed by a guy inspired by white supremacist rhetoric, which just happened in 2019. In fact, the worst terror attacks in the country's history were committed by far right nutjobs.

I see you failed to notice the "militant" part.

The quote (If you meet the infidel, kill the infidel), is a completely made up and already debunkable quote that was made by taking an actual quote from the Quran out of context which is "Fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits", which means if someone is attacking you, defend yourself but do not intentionally attack or kill civilians even during warfare.

Also these so-called Islamic State groups who "declared war" clearly failed the entrance exam regarding Islamic conduct during warfare:

b74d7bd58b3e5f151ac5a5ae0b42174e.jpg

Well... Technically, extremist Muslims are far right as well... Likely further right than "White Supremists"...

Let's all agree that extremism on either side of the spectrum is trash... I'm conservative, but despise any kind of racism. And I believe that religious garbage needs to be out of politics completely. Shocking I know...

lol... Not surprised...

Currently not allowed to have both parents take your kid (under 12) to an outside park... while keeping your mask on at all times (can't even remove to eat or drink).... even though your outside.

Basically treating your own citizens like home grown terrorists... Covid Terrorists

Covid is primarily handled at a state level. None of that applies here in SA. I've worn a mask once to visit a hospital, and there's been a total of 14 days lockdown for the entire pandemic and none right now. We've also only had 4 Covid deaths.
We do however have state as well as national terror legislation, a lot of which is also a bit ridiculous. Just downloading extremist material (including the video of the Christchurch terror attack) has seen people fined and can see them jailed.

I'd be wary of the ADL's figure, because this is an organization that used its influence in America to get the US government to NOT recognize the Armenian genocide. The ADL did this as a favor to Israel who did it as a favor for their ally Turkey. This happened before Erdgoan became PM.

Regardless of your feeling toward ADL, it is true that ISIS sees other Muslims who are peaceful with Western culture as more dangerous than Westerners. So it’s not surprising.

the adl was created to defend a jewish rapist named leo frank who raped and murdered a 13 year old girl. the adl tried to pin the murder on a black guy.

Interesting. Didn’t realize the ADL was already that dirty that long ago.

Well... Technically, extremist Muslims are far right as well... Likely further right than "White Supremists"...

Eh, I would say it's about the same when you take atrocities committed by groups like the KKK throughout the years such as the Tulsa race and Lawrence massacres, which the klan took part in. The KKK between 1867 to 1877 killed over 3,000+ lives and singlehandedly destroyed what was supposed to be the Reconstruction era.

From what I understand, according to statistics of terrorism committed in the United States throughout the years (also counting planned/failed attempts), the far right has a higher count overall than Islamist terror groups but Islamist terror groups have the highest count for single terror attacks like 9/11.

white supremacy blown outta proportion by lefty media

i agree

No extremist group is blown out of proportion, Islamist, white supremacist or whatever. Both are a threat that need to be stopped.

Ignoring how the biggest terror attack in New Zealand was committed by a guy inspired by white supremacist rhetoric, which just happened in 2019. In fact, the worst terror attacks in the country's history were committed by far right nutjobs.

I see you failed to notice the "militant" part.

The quote (If you meet the infidel, kill the infidel), is a completely made up and already debunkable quote that was made by taking an actual quote from the Quran out of context which is "Fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits", which means if someone is attacking you, defend yourself but do not intentionally attack or kill civilians even during warfare.

Also these so-called Islamic State groups who "declared war" clearly failed the entrance exam regarding Islamic conduct during warfare:

b74d7bd58b3e5f151ac5a5ae0b42174e.jpg

Lol. Wtf

It gets worse: NZ police wanted to charge him under the Terrorism Prevention Act when they believed him to be planning a terror attack. But the case was dismissed by a judge who ruled that just planning an attack did not break the law.

<30>

Damn,,, That judge should get in trouble..
I dont know NZ laws but, tons of people have ended up in jail for planning crimes that was stopped in time.
If they could prove he was planning this, yeah he should have been taken in.

Back