International Terror attack in Auckland, New Zealand.

If the US fell apart socially and economically the way the Middle East has, if Kentuckians and Tennesseans were bombed and embargoed out of existence, you don’t think that would happen with Christian groups? You guys are truly living in denial if you think what’s happening in the Muslim world can’t or won’t happen with Christians. It has before, and I’m willing to bet it will again.

and if aliens come all the muslims will reject islam and will worship their alien overlords...

we can continue with these hypothetical scenarios or look at the reality and reality is christians are pretty much done with these sectarian conflicts, while muslims are not. thats why a christian state where infidels are brutally executed will not happen, while brutal islamic state did happen and will probably happen again.

in the west radical christians are not even a thing. the only real threat to western world and values (apart from radical islamists) are radical lefties

So the best a terrorist group can do is send people to get shot within 60 seconds?

You guys are scared of stabbings? Rofl

Mean while the middle east gets carpet bombed on the daily with multiple drone attacks

You guys are retarded

You immune to knives? He was shot that quickly because he was under surveillance..

Nz doesn't drone strike the middle east... and the country that still uses carpet bombs is Saudi Arabia..

America uses drone strikes... conflating all western countries as responsible for one would be like blaming the entire middle east on Isis...

You need help mate

and if aliens come all the muslims will reject islam and will worship their alien overlords...

we can continue with these hypothetical scenarios or look at the reality and reality is christians are pretty much done with these sectarian conflicts, while muslims are not. thats why a christian state where infidels are brutally executed will not happen, while brutal islamic state did happen and will probably happen again.

in the west radical christians are not even a thing. the only real threat to western world and values (apart from radical islamists) are radical lefties
It’s not about discussing hypotheticals you dimwit, I posited the alternative scenario as a way to highlight confounding variables that explain why these groups are more prevalent in the Muslim world vs. the Christian west. It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to get the distinction.

Oh, it's a lot closer than that; we just didn't keep track of the white supremesist terrorism for quite a long time.

So what is this definition of 'white supremacism' you are working with?

I went to college with a lot of Muslims. Most of them were from Saudi Arabia. They were some of the rudest people I've ever encountered, tut none of them ever attacked anyone or blew the place up.
Had a friend in Savannah, GA that was in charge of making sure dorm rooms were cleaned out before summer for outgoing students. Saudis would go on crazy shopping sprees and at the end of the year they'd just leave all kinds of merchandise behind when they left the country. And since he had all the keys to these rooms at the end he'd go in and grab all things valuable before handing the keys over the the room cleaners.

Lets just say his yard sales were legendary.

Had a friend in Savannah, GA that was in charge of making sure dorm rooms were cleaned out before summer for outgoing students. Saudis would go on crazy shopping sprees and at the end of the year they'd just leave all kinds of merchandise behind when they left the country. And since he had all the keys to these rooms at the end he'd go in and grab all things valuable before handing the keys over the the room cleaners.

Lets just say his yard sales were legendary.
Lol yep. Spoiled rich kids there

I worked some temp gigs that involved moving rich kids stuff out of dorms during breaks and back in them when breaks were over. Knew the owner and he made bank on storing rich kids stuff form them. He just rented warehouse space and marked it all off.
Even in 06 or 07 they had big old plasma TVs and huge couches.

People also ignore that among the biggest victims of Islamic militants are Muslims themselves.
Been to Afghanistan 3 times and did a year in Iraq. I know this all too well. In 2008 our convoy team never had to worry about getting attacked at all. It was sunnis and shiites killing each other off in droves. Strangely enough some websites blame those deaths on the US.

TNT_Graphics_Figure1.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The summer of 2020 in the US alone proves this wrong. The amount of burn, loot, murder that went on that year was record breaking historic numbers.

Using your logic anything done by the Westboro Baptist Church is Christianity’s fault.
Westboro goofs? There's like... 70 of them. And if that's the worst we have in the realm of religious terrorists than I think Christianity is doing alright comparatively.

It’s not about discussing hypotheticals you dimwit, I posited the alternative scenario as a way to highlight confounding variables that explain why these groups are more prevalent in the Muslim world vs. the Christian west. It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to get the distinction.

thats called hypothetical...

your opinion isnt a fact, its just your opinion.

you making an assumption about something doesn't make it real.

the REALITY is christian nations are one of the more advanced and many ppl around the world (including muslims) come to live there

on the other hand muslim nations are one of the worse in the world and many ppl (muslims) are trying to leave.

now you can speculate all you want why thats the case, and how muslim nations could magically be as advanced as those christian nation "under right circumstances", but that only means youre ignorant of general history when it comes to christianity and islam.

christian nations went through reforms and went through events such as scientific revolution and age of enlightenment. these events help shape europe and introduced concepts such as: separation of church and state, liberalism, tolerance, individual rights and freedoms...

all these concepts are foreign to muslim world and are rejected by many muslims.

thats why today christian nations are where they are and muslim nations are where they are (far behind)

Huh???

I could have given you a pass if you would have slid "late 1700s" in front of the word Christianity. But what you wrote is horribly wrong.
Late 1700s Christianity has already vastly outpaced Islam on so many fronts. I’d say 1400s at best. The biggest Islamic loser the ottomans never really pushed any scientific or literary boundary’s. Islam stagnated hard in the 1000s and never really went anywhere. They just blame the mongoose and not the fact that around 1100 most areas they conquered were mostly Muslim and stopped producing defend thinking people that would convert inorder to future their careers

Late 1700s Christianity has already vastly outpaced Islam on so many fronts. I’d say 1400s at best. The biggest Islamic loser the ottomans never really pushed any scientific or literary boundary’s. Islam stagnated hard in the 1000s and never really went anywhere. They just blame the mongoose and not the fact that around 1100 most areas they conquered were mostly Muslim and stopped producing defend thinking people that would convert inorder to future their careers
True on all points. I was trying to give Wetty B. an out. I don't think he (she?) will take it though.

It gets worse: NZ police wanted to charge him under the Terrorism Prevention Act when they believed him to be planning a terror attack. But the case was dismissed by a judge who ruled that just planning an attack did not break the law.

<30>

Part and parcel of having Leftist judges.

Part and parcel of having Leftist judges.
Yep

as soon as he was on a list the dude should have been deported. You want to live in NZ and you’re an immigrant? Well the second we suspect you of terrorism, you’re out

Back