Testosterone enanthate Vs Testosterone Cypionate

What's your preference and why.
Used both. Both are good, your preference should be what's available from a reputable source and at what price. I read somewhere that enanthate is more bioavailable, but it was like 4mg out of 250mg, but that could have been bull shit as well. If you can, always get the pharmaceutically manufactured testosterone,not black market shit.

jk jk. You should have some pretty good gear available to you there, Galenika makes a pretty solid test e.

Only pharma grade for me, no problems getting high grade anything.

I've even got a tested legitimate source for Anavar.

Test E because you can get it in higher concentrations.

Will bloat more noticeably on cyp than on enanthate, but prefer sustanon type test blends more than both. Each person reacts slightly different or better to esters or different gear.

Oddly my favorite blend other than sustanon is Thaigers Androx 400, which has cyp as the other longer ester.
images

Favorite blend in the past because it hits me just right.

Good initial kick, and just feels more consistent with less peaks & valleys the way it’s time released. Prefer this combo over traditional sustanon blend.

As others have said, you're mostly splitting hairs. Much more important to have a reputable source.

on TRT. Only used Enanthate once, felt better on it. The carrier oil actually might work as a mild aromatase inhibitor (Sesame seed oil)

Not heard of this before, could you please supply a source for this info?

Not heard of this before, could you please supply a source for this info?
This is simply my hypothesis; there is not enough evidence as of yet. I frequent many TRT forums and have had this discussion with a few people.
Anecdotally, despite taking the same amount per week mg-wise, many people Ive talked to have yielded bloodwork with lower E2, but the same Total and Free Testosterone when on Enanthate vs Cypionate. Despite the fact that the half life of Enanthate is around the same.

The hypothesis among the community is that the carrier oil might be the reason behind this. Based on the little evidence we have, I've hypothesized that Sesame seed oil might be the culprit... perhaps acting as an aromatase inhibitor in some people

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699002/
"phytoestrogens act as aromatase inhibitors by (a) decreasing aromatase gene expression, (b) inhibiting the aromatase enzyme itself, or (c) in some cases acting at both levels of regulation."

https://www.researchgate.net/public...le_oils_on_sex_hormones_of_albino_Wistar_rats
Yildiz (2005) had shown that sesamin,
a major component of sesame oil contains phytoestrogen
capable of producing estrogenic effect by binding to the
estrogen receptors.

Apparently Phytoestrogens can act as both an aromatase inhibitor and encourager.. Not exactly sure what are the factors that dictate the difference in this activity

This is simply my hypothesis; there is not enough evidence as of yet. I frequent many TRT forums and have had this discussion with a few people.
Anecdotally, despite taking the same amount per week mg-wise, many people Ive talked to have yielded bloodwork with lower E2, but the same Total and Free Testosterone when on Enanthate vs Cypionate. Despite the fact that the half life of Enanthate is around the same.

Thank you, very interesting although not my experience. I will be keeping my eyes open for more info.

May I ask which TRT forums you'd suggest? PM if you like.

Cheers

Back