Testosterone enanthate Vs Testosterone Cypionate

Why are you roiding when u don’t even workout or is that just Woldog

Ive been told the one that last for around 7 days is better than the one last for 2-4 days

/
Ive been told the one that last for around 7 days is better than the one last for 2-4 days
Your comment makes no sense, what do you mean by "last"? Your comment does not seem to apply to either compound being discussed here in any respect that I can think of.

/
Your comment makes no sense, what do you mean by "last"? Your comment does not seem to apply to either compound being discussed here in any respect that I can think of.
2 different types, one lasts in your system for almost 7 days, where the other peaks and lasts around 2-4 days

2 different types, one lasts in your system for almost 7 days, where the other peaks and lasts around 2-4 days
Again you have still not defined what "lasts" means. I could guess that you are implying that there is zero hormone remaining in the system or zero active in the system but if that's the case neither of these compounds fit those numbers.

Again you have still not defined what "lasts" means. I could guess that you are implying that there is zero hormone remaining in the system or zero active in the system but if that's the case neither of these compounds fit those numbers.
From base level to peak, I am just repeating what I was told recently from a friend who is on TRT, 1ML per week

Reddit is actually great for steroid discussion too

Thank you sir, I read and/or participate a bit on all the sources mentioned from you both as well as many others. Main reason I asked was because I had not recalled seeing the info regarding aromatizing that he had mentioned, easier for me to go read than ask him to type a page out .

Cheers

Reddit is actually great for steroid discussion too
Personally, Im not a fan. posters ted to be way too emotionally unstable there, near every thread Ive read on r/Steroids devolved into name-calling. I see less arguing and more constructive research-backed discussion on forums

From base level to peak, I am just repeating what I was told recently from a friend who is on TRT, 1ML per week

Why repeat what you already said about "1ml" I guess you didn't catch the part about saying "1ml" being completely useless info.

dude, both have nearly the exact same half life. You're friend is probably suggesting split your dosages based on half life to keep levels even throughout your cycle. For Test - E or C thats usually every 3.5 days. So you would inject on Monday and then on Thursday. 1ml means nothing without the mg (125, 250, 400?)

Use this to plot your cycle(s) but you really should do a lot more research first.

https://www.steroidplotter.com/

Last edited:
Are you running it for TRT or you blasting a cycle?

E for cruising and Test suspension for blasting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back