Law Texas Abortion Law allowed to take affect by Supreme Court

Life is full of tragedy and suffering. One must not repay evil with evil, but do justice regardless of the consequences.
The last time you were raped, how id it feel when you found out you were pregnant and some stranger told you you had to put up with 9 months of hell after, ya know, being raped?

The last time you were raped, how id it feel when you found out you were pregnant and some stranger told you you had to put up with 9 months of hell after, ya know, being raped?
you're being emotional.

@Denter why aren't you yellinf at the guy calling me me a baby killer over and over again?

@Archie Goodwin
you didn't answer my previous question post
View attachment 879194

It’s not my standard. A rose by any other name is a rose
You still think my husband and I should put up with 9 months of hell after brutally being raped and the whole childbirth ordeal. A foetus isn't a baby. You want my husband and I to go through hell, that's flippin evil.

Makes no sense to me why men want to police women’s bodies. Those bozos aren’t the ones getting pregnant. I noticed if you only ask women that there is high support for keeping abortion legal. Men need to mind their own business.

Makes no sense to me why men want to police women’s bodies. Those bozos aren’t the ones getting pregnant. I noticed if you only ask women that there is high support for keeping abortion legal. Men need to mind their own business.
Naaaah, quick bang in an alley way and the woman is named a baby killer.

@Archie Goodwin
you didn't answer my previous question post

You still think my husband and I should put up with 9 months of hell after brutally being raped and the whole childbirth ordeal. A foetus isn't a baby. You want my husband and I to go through hell, that's flippin evil.

I want babies not to be killed. Maybe I’m not too bright, but I cannot understand how wanting babies not to be killed is “evil”. Or, conversely, how killing any baby could be considered “good” (time travel and Hitler aside, of course).

Besides, we’re both arguing over a point that will never affect either of us, if I’m remembering correctly in that you cannot get pregnant either.

It's 62% women vs 56% men (https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/public-opinion-on-abortion/). In Texas, there is a higher % of women than men that think abortion should be illegal (https://www.pewforum.org/religious-...exas/views-about-abortion/#gender-composition).

Religion and then political party affiliation are more indicative of stances on abortion than gender.

Abortion helps control the Liberal population, these red states are shooting themselves in the foot by banning it.

I want babies not to be killed. Maybe I’m not too bright, but I cannot understand how wanting babies not to be killed is “evil”. Or, conversely, how killing any baby could be considered “good” (time travel and Hitler aside, of course).

Besides, we’re both arguing over a point that will never affect either of us, if I’m remembering correctly in that you cannot get pregnant either.
It depends in which term you abort as to when they are a foetus or a baby. I know you went through divorce but don't know your current status. Would you want your wife to go through with pregnancy after a traumatic ordeal of being raped?

It depends in which term you abort as to when they are a foetus or a baby. I know you went through divorce but don't know your current status. Would you want your wife to go through with pregnancy after a traumatic ordeal of being raped?

I’m 52, if I ever get married again she would be too old. And I have a lot of guns in the house. And in the car. And on my person

Hoping Facebook follows through

Calling someone a "murderer" for practicisng reproductive rights is politicizing gender equality (its not murder btw)

Back