Crime Texas man murdered woman, shot her husband, because they voted for Biden

Real loons hang the Bad Orange Man in effigy too. You think this is a one way street? Have you seen the fucktards that are ANTIFA?

Loons come in all colors, ideologies, and from both sexes. I hope that last one didn't trigger you.
lmao what an edgelord

Bit of an overreaction on alvarez's part.

He should have invited the couple to have a nice cup of coffee and respectfully debated our current state of politics

It looks like Trump is getting the Hispanic vote in Texas. Too soon?

I am guessing there is a whole lot more to this story. Obviously, the couple was pretty extreme as was the psycho that killed them. I am going to bet there was more interactions.

Maybe there is more to the story but going off the report idk how you just lumped the victims in w/ the wackjob who targeted them as though both parties were comparatively culpable. Decorating one's yard w/ political signs/effigies (weird no doubt) isn't remotely proportionate to actually murdering people who do so.

Which speaks to my next point. The increasingly inflammatory rhetoric I've been hearing and seeing from influential members of the right (w/ zero partisan pushback) is undoubtedly going to result in far more incidents like this.

Yeah California does have climate change issues, but the GOP says that's not a thing.

<Fedor23>
I think he was referring to a different failure on the democrats watch.

That mfer is in no way Hispanic. No chance. Trading your camel for a donkey doesn't make you Hispanic. It makes you middle eastern with a donkey

Maybe there is more to the story but going off the report idk how you just lumped the victims in w/ the wackjob who targeted them as though both parties were comparatively culpable. Decorating one's yard w/ political signs/effigies (weird no doubt) isn't remotely proportionate to actually murdering people who do so.

Which speaks to my next point. The increasingly inflammatory rhetoric I've been hearing and seeing from influential members of the right (w/ zero partisan pushback) is undoubtedly going to result in far more incidents like this.

I never claimed the murdered were culpable. I am saying, if you go full nutter like they did, you may attract some elements that are totally off their rocker.

I think he was referring to a different failure on the democrats watch.

Ah... I wonder if they have any current examples of what they were referring to?

{<hhh]

With any luck he will be held sane enough to be convinced and the good news is Texas still has the death penalty.

A lot of drug cartel guys in Mexico are actually in league or sympathetic to ISIS and The Taliban.

They probably bonded over their shared hatred of America.

How can the man and woman's Biden vote have mattered if the election was rigged?
<seedat>

Conclusion: this suspect doesn't understand the electoral college

“had a Biden flag and “a doll of Trump hanging” outside their home.”

The horror.

This Alverez fella seemed pretty sane, I’m sure this was strictly political, he’s not like a crazy fuck who was liable to snap at any moment.

To be fair, having a Trump doll on a noose in your front yard is usually indicative of rational, sane people who are open to other people's beliefs.

To be fair, having a Trump doll on a noose in your front yard is usually indicative of rational, sane people who are open to other people's beliefs.
Oh I’m sure both waves of crazy bullshit arrived at the same time in the same place.

If you don't want burning cities maybe don't execute black men in front of a crowd begging you to stop.

Hey, at least you get to blame a black protest movement for all the damage, so go team white people, I guess.

0/10

Maybe. It's a form of protest and it's been around a long time; as long as it doesn't represent a credible threat it's legal.

A boardwalk game in Seaside Heights, N.J., features a moving target of President Barack Obama. Contestants hurl baseballs in his direction. A Pennsylvania amusement company pulled a target-shooting game last week that included Obama’s image.​

Hanging in effigy was a common form of political protest in the 18th and 19th centuries. Presidents Washington, Adams, and Jefferson were all hanged in effigy; and before the civil war, “Hang Abe Lincoln on a Sour Apple Tree” was a commonly sung parody of “John Brown’s Body.” (There was a similar song about Lincoln’s southern counterpart, Jefferson Davis.) George W. Bush was routinely hanged and burned in effigy in the United States, including during the famous “Pants on Fire Tour” led by Ben and Jerry’s co-founder Ben Cohen, who hit the road with a 12-foot tall effigy of Bush.​

He was naughty and should get a substantial fine for what he did.

Back