THAIFIGHT promotion "GLOVES" GIMMICK

You def look like you have an unhealthy obsession and possible mental illness. Who the fuck are you to tell the thais how to manage their sport? Stick to your longpants kickboxing gym. Its the weirdest shit i ever seen someone triggered that hard by lmao

Whatever man...you saw don the dragon and benny rain the pain

Now ur mad

Now u go watch your crocodile death match

Some MT guy really fucked you up huh? Lmao

Yeah man... how'd u know??

As a veteran wrestling coach who ran a MMA club they just kept knocking me out b4 i could even get the takedown on a kount of them fightin with ropes imstead of sissy glove what like wes used ta

Resized_20200310_112321.jpeg

Yeah man... how'd u know??

As a veteran wrestling coach who ran a MMA club they just kept knocking me out b4 i could even get the takedown on a kount of them fightin with ropes imstead of sissy glove what like wes used ta

View attachment 751023

So wrestling is actually worse for getting cte than muay thai it seems then. You sound insane. Teaching kids aint that hard. We saw how askrens amazing wrestling worked out against a basic flying knee

So wrestling is actually worse for getting cte than muay thai it seems then. You sound insane. Teaching kids aint that hard. We saw how askrens amazing wrestling worked out against a basic flying knee

Yeah wrasslins way worse kause it make u stupider than muay thai

Masviadal is a muay thai master no wonder askern didnt Stand no chance

Waaaap

Dont furget bout JJ kicking dc up in his stupid warsslin face

Muay thai guys is alwyas beting us wrestlers

Adesanya romero

There ya go

Muay thai is gonna whip dem wrsasslin cte giys frum now on on akount a da super strike skiwlls

Maybee if long pant kikboxin makes a kumbak muay thai wud b in twruble

Yeah wrasslins way worse kause it make u stupider than muay thai

Masviadal is a muay thai master no wonder askern didnt Stand no chance

Waaaap

Dont furget bout JJ kicking dc up in his stupid warsslin face

Muay thai guys is alwyas beting us wrestlers

Adesanya romero

There ya go

Muay thai is gonna whip den wrsasslin cte giys
Lmao your extreme CTE and low IQ is cute. Your mma gym must be absolute trash with a owner like you

Lmao your extreme CTE and low IQ is cute. Your mma gym must be absolute trash with a owner like you

As wrestlers we do ok as long as no muay thai athletes come in and beat us up with their super skills

How can we compete with this kind of ATHLETE??

Screenshot_20200318-151719.png

As wrestlers we do ok as long as no muay thai athletes come in and beat us up with their super skills

How can we compete with this kind of ATHLETE??

View attachment 751045

You call jose pele a muay thai fighter? Shows your knowledge.Brazilian muay thai is not muay thai lol. Seriously tho why are you so butthurt over a thai promotion wrapping rope over mma gloves? Its just really weird

You call jose pele a muay thai fighter? Shows your knowledge.Brazilian muay thai is not muay thai lol. Seriously tho why are you so butthurt over a thai promotion wrapping rope over mma gloves? Its just really weird

Yeah you're right he's from Brazil

they don't do "legit" Muay Thai there huh?

I guess all my butt hurting comes from the fact that Muay Thai is an ancient sport that doesn't need to utilize gimmicks like cotton wraps shoddily taped over MMA gloves in attempt to deceive the audience into believing they're having a Muay Thai glass handed Deathmatch like tong po vs jean claude

You know I supported kickboxing back in the days before Muay Thai was known in the United States and my club precipitated one of the oldest and most respected websites in kickboxing history that facilitated video trading back in the dark old days before the internet fight sharing sites existed

We helped the kickboxing Advocates communicate from the international scene and even interviewed several of kickboxing biggest stars at the time

Our kickboxing Club was pretty popular in the area as we had a former Bill superfoot Wallace sparring partner who opened a gym right across the river in New Albany Indiana where A WKA super heavyweight world champion and several local champions trained

Anyway when the movie kickboxer came out everybody wanted to do muay thai and didn't care about old-school above the waist kickboxing anymore

We had to immediately convert our club to that style of kickboxing because that's all anybody wanted to do thanks to that silly movie

Luckily having grown up in Hawaii I was well-versed in the Japanese and Thai style of kickboxing so the transition was an easy one for me to make

It just became frustrating that so many people actually believe in that stupid BS they peddled in that movie and is apparently still alive today with morons like you who don't call out Shawdy gimmicks like we see out of Thai fight

That reminds me...i was thinking about a new thread

Last edited:
Yeah you're right he's from Brazil

they don't do "legit" Muay Thai there huh?

I guess all my butt hurting comes from the fact that Muay Thai is an ancient sport that doesn't need to utilize gimmicks like cotton wraps shoddily taped over MMA gloves in attempt to deceive the audience into believing they're having a Muay Thai glass handed Deathmatch like tong po vs jean claude

You know I supported kickboxing back in the days before Muay Thai was known in the United States and my club precipitated one of the oldest and most respected websites in kickboxing history that facilitated video trading back in the dark old days before the internet existed

We helped the kickboxing Advocates communicate from the international scene and even interviewed several of kickboxing biggest stars at the time

Our kickboxing Club was pretty popular in the area as we had a former Bill superfoot Wallace sparring partner who opened a gym right across the river in New Albany Indiana where A WKA super heavyweight world champion and several local champions trained

Anyway when the movie kickboxer came out everybody wanted to do muay thai and didn't care about old-school above the waist kickboxing anymore

We had to immediately convert our club to that style of kickboxing because that's all anybody wanted to do thanks to that silly movie

Luckily having grown up in Hawaii I was well-versed in the Japanese and Thai style of kickboxing so the transition was an easy one for me to make

It just became frustrating that so many people actually believe in that stupid BS they peddled in that movie and is apparently still alive today with morons like you who don't call out Shawdy gimmicks like we see out of Thai fight

That reminds me...i was thinking about a new thread
You are the only one thinking its done to look like a jcvd movie lmao. If you want ro be mad about something you should hate on paulo tocha who played paco in bloodsport. He is the reason everybody thought the muay thai guard was retarded looking like a zombie with your hands out.

Also you trained in the japanese style that basically stole muay thai lol so i dont even understand why u are so protective of muay thai. I knew u was a longpantser from your posts haha.
I trained and fought in thailand also sponsored by a gym there. Im as traditional muay thai as it comes even tho i did wrestle and even trained mma when my old gym still called it nhb and vale tudo lmao. You just seem weird with the hating. Nobody watches thaifight thinking its like the kickboxer movie. Thats only in your brain dude. Chill out smoke a joint and watch some benny urquides fights to calm down

Also brazilian mt is not pure mt. Look at chuteboxe lol. I love chuteboxe and i even started training mt and valetudo because of wanderlei but soon realized its not even close to muay thai

You are the only one thinking its done to look like a jcvd movie lmao. If you want ro be mad about something you should hate on paulo tocha who played paco in bloodsport. He is the reason everybody thought the muay thai guard was retarded looking like a zombie with your hands out.

Also you trained in the japanese style that basically stole muay thai lol so i dont even understand why u are so protective of muay thai. I knew u was a longpantser from your posts haha.
I trained and fought in thailand also sponsored by a gym there. Im as traditional muay thai as it comes even tho i did wrestle and even trained mma when my old gym still called it nhb and vale tudo lmao. You just seem weird with the hating. Nobody watches thaifight thinking its like the kickboxer movie. Thats only in your brain dude. Chill out smoke a joint and watch some benny urquides fights to calm down

Also brazilian mt is not pure mt. Look at chuteboxe lol. I love chuteboxe and i even started training mt and valetudo because of wanderlei but soon realized its not even close to muay thai

Actually I LOVED MT and reluctantly started an American kickboxing Club because that was the only thing that people understood in the area

MT was completely unknown so we did American kickboxing Judo sambo and wrestling instead as i wanted my athletes to have some opportunity in competition

There were lots of Thai stylist who were Thai trained in Hawaii

in fact our Public School had a Thai soccer coach who taught kickboxing on the side

Japanese and Thai kickboxing are virtually identical

In fact the flat-footed style of Japanese kickboxing is more effective for MMA

haven't you been paying attention??? LOL

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tippy-toes-a-no-no-a-better-way-to-kick.3894957/

If you paid a lot of money to learn a legitimate style I can see why you might be one of those people who is worried about your investment

The typical my karate is stronger mentality LOL

Actually I LOVED MT and reluctantly started an American kickboxing Club because that was the only thing that people understood in the area

MT was completely unknown so we did American kickboxing Judo sambo and wrestling instead as i wanted my athletes to have some opportunity in competition

There were lots of Thai stylist who were Thai trained in Hawaii

in fact our Public School had a Thai soccer coach who taught kickboxing on the side

Japanese and Thai kickboxing or virtually identical

If you paid a lot of money to learn a legitimate style I can see why you might be one of those people who is worried about your investment

The typical my karate is stronger mentality LOL
I never paid alot of money to train. I payed for a cpl years at my old gym then went to thailand and got sponsored so got paid to train and fight.. im not worried about the state of Muay thai because of thaifight promotion. It just made more people watch the sport. The real thing that destroys Muay thai is all the american kickboxers who got taught bad lowkicks and basic 2 hands on the back of the head clinch and opened muay thai gyms. Also the brazilians who claim they are black belts etc.

I never paid alot of money to train. I payed for a cpl years at my old gym then went to thailand and got sponsored so got paid to train and fight.. im not worried about the state of Muay thai because of thaifight promotion. It just made more people watch the sport. The real thing that destroys Muay thai is all the american kickboxers who got taught bad lowkicks and basic 2 hands on the back of the head clinch and opened muay thai gyms. Also the brazilians who claim they are black belts etc.

Yeah they arent legit muay thai cause they dont belong to your masters network

LOL

Perhaps they needed a new punching bag so they sponsored you

American to Thai currency exchange you were probably saving 9$ a month bro

Good one

LOL

But seriously deceptive promo tactics like that should be beneath the sport

Silly dramatic and fake

No wonder you like it

LOL

Good one

LOL
Won every single fight in thailand. Not a punching bag at all lmao. Brazilian muay thai got started by some tkd guy. Its nothing like muay thai. Its swinging wildly with a kick here and there. I guess you think Anderson is pure muay thai also. Im not american either lmao. Pure norwegian here

Fuck me, this is still going. Will you ever get over it?

Fuck me, this is still going. Will you ever get over it?

LOL

I coudent care less

I was just curious wtf was going on with the fake glove thing and all of a sudden people are calling me "triggered"

Im just bored at work exposing silly GIMMICKS in an ancient sport....

(Yawn)

Seems like you guys are quite embarrassed and overreacting

LOL

Good one

LOL

But seriously deceptive promo tactics like that should be beneath the sport

Silly dramatic and fake

No wonder you like it
Why you keep editing your posts everytime after i reply lol? You train a sport where they kick with longpants with shinpads under dude. Thats more deceptive imo

LOL

I coudent care less

I was just curious wtf was going on with the fake glove thing and all of a sudden people are calling me "triggered"

Im just bored at work exposing silly GIMMICKS in an ancient sport....

(Yawn)

Seems like you guys are quite embarrassed and overreacting

You've been going on about it for almost 2 months and go on long rants about it like it's a crime to humanity.

Truth is other than you nobody cares about it, we all take Thai Fight for what it is, some entertainment. Hell you didn't even know it was MMA gloves with tape on until I told you, you thought it was bare knuckle and that was the initial problem you had with it in the first place. Now you feel like an idiot for not knowing and feel betrayed by what you call a "gimmick". We all knew and still didn't care.

Just let it go.

Why you keep editing your posts everytime after i reply lol? You train a sport where they kick with longpants with shinpads under dude. Thats more deceptive imo

LOL

Just adding a comma or fixing a spelling error bro

Don't freak out

LOL

There's nothing deceptive about "long pants kickboxing" you were required to pad all striking surfaces because of the American rules dumbass

LOL

"It's a conspiracy to hide the pads"

Calm down man...your freaking out

You've been going on about it for almost 2 months and go on long rants about it like it's a crime to humanity.

Truth is other than you nobody cares about it, we all take Thai Fight for what it is, some entertainment.
Its the weirdest obsession i have seen on here lol. He never even fought or trained Muay thai himself so why the fuck is he so worried about what the thais do with their sport???

Back