THAIFIGHT promotion "GLOVES" GIMMICK

You've been going on about it for almost 2 months and go on long rants about it like it's a crime to humanity.

Truth is other than you nobody cares about it, we all take Thai Fight for what it is, some entertainment. Hell you didn't even know it was MMA gloves with tape on until I told you, you thought it was bare knuckle and that was the initial problem you had with it in the first place.

Just let it go.

LOL

My entire thread line was completely devoid of emotion until you drama queens popped in and started freaking out

LOL

Thought you all had legal weed in europe

It's a deceptive tactic and you shouldn't be celebrating it

This is the kind of movie garbage that gets little kids hurt cuz they're trying to imitate their favorite Superstar on TV

Its the weirdest obsession i have seen on here lol. He never even fought or trained Muay thai himself so why the fuck is he so worried about what the thais do with their sport???

Considering how well their sport is doing I don't think they need tips from American Kickboxing guys lol.

Its the weirdest obsession i have seen on here lol. He never even fought or trained Muay thai himself so why the fuck is he so worried about what the thais do with their sport???

Calm down buddy

No need for profanity or accusations

I'm just a founding father of American mixed martial arts, a record-breaking wrestling coach and helped create one of the oldest websites in kickboxing while supporting the growth of the sport throughout the United States

But you're way more legit cuz you trained in Thailand LOL

LOL

My entire thread line was completely devoid of emotion until you drama queens popped in and started freaking out

LOL

This is the kind of movie garbage that gets little kids hurt cuz they're trying to imitate their favorite Superstar on TV

We're not freaking out, we're tell you that nobody cares.

Nobody at Thai Fight is pretending it's bare knuckle or trying to be deceptive, everybody knows it's MMA gloves with tape on apart from you.

Also, no kids are trying to punch each other with ropes on, don't be retarded. Kids don't watch Thai Fight and if they do they also have access to Lethwei or Bare Knuckle Boxing.

LOL

LOL

Not legal in norway but who the fuck cares about laws when it comes to weed? I have a bunch of friends that did the loophole thing and went to a doctor in EU and got it legally like that. Can bring it through the airport legally etc. Its not the best weed tho. Jack herer/bedrocan poorly grown. Get so much better here in norway

Considering how well their sport is doing I don't think they need tips from American Kickboxing guys lol.

Yeah

99% of the American populace doesn't know kickboxing from a hole in the ground and I can't remember the last pay-per-view kickboxing card available in the states

No Wonder you got jackasses wrapping their hands with ropes trying to pretend like they're in a jean claude movie for some much needed attention

helped create one of the oldest websites in kickboxing while supporting the growth of the sport throughout the United States

Now I'm starting to understand why American Kickboxing died.

Not legal in norway but who the fuck cares about laws when it comes to weed? I have a bunch of friends that did the loophole thing and went to a doctor in EU and got it legally like that. Can bring it through the airport legally etc. Its not the best weed tho. Jack herer/bedrocan poorly grown. Get so much better here in norway

Doesn't seem to be working on you

calm down buddy

some kids might be reading this thread one day

Calm down buddy

No need for profanity or accusations

I'm just a founding father of American mixed martial arts, a record-breaking wrestling coach and helped create one of the oldest websites in kickboxing while supporting the growth of the sport throughout the United States

But you're way more legit cuz you trained in Thailand LOL
Lmaooooo founding father of american mma. What website did u help create? Old k-1 fans or something? That was actually a good forum back in the days.
You never fought yourself tho whats up with that??

Now I'm starting to understand why American Kickboxing died.

Americans are total morons that like fake wrestling more than the real thing

The fact is bullshit sensationalism like that can ruin Sports and caused a lot of long-term problems

You were smart enough to recognize it for what it was in the beginning and you shouldn't be allowing it to infect the rest of this forum

Yeah

99% of the American populace doesn't know kickboxing from a hole in the ground and I can't remember the last pay-per-view kickboxing card available in the states

No Wonder you got jackasses wrapping their hands with ropes trying to pretend like they're in a jean claude movie for some much needed attention

Is that what it is? You're jealous of how well MT is doing? Because they put on a show with Thai Fight you get angry at what Kickboxing could have been? Imagining long shiny pants and roped hands?

Well its not working on me right now since i havent smoked in a week lmao.

That explains it

I love kickboxing bro I just hate sensationalism and fake advertisement like that

This is what happens when drama queens get put in charge

Americans are total morons that like fake wrestling more than the real thing

The fact is bullshit sensationalism like that can ruin Sports and caused a lot of long-term problems

You were smart enough to recognize it for what it was in the beginning and you shouldn't be allowing it to infect the rest of this forum

Hahaha, you're talking like Thai Fight is the death of Muay Thai. It's been around for a while and nobody is taking it more serious than stadium MT. It's just a fun show. You're creating problems that don't exist.

Is that what it is? You're jealous of how well MT is doing? Because they put on a show with Thai Fight you get angry at what Kickboxing could have been? Imagining long shiny pants and roped hands?

To be honest me and the most of the rest of the world stopped paying attention to kick boxing boxing and muay Thai when MMA took over

You kickboxing purest remind me of all the Brazilian jiu-jitsu guys

It hurts to watch the sport you love get relagated when something that much more awesome takes off

I remember the Muay Thai instructors calling MMA human cockfighting and claiming it was a flash in the pan that would be illegalized

Now today 99% of Americans couldn't name a single kickboxer to save their families life yet could rattle off dozens of MMA champions in seconds

I bet there was less than 10 kickboxing pay per views in American history

Hahaha, you're talking like Thai Fight is the death of Muay Thai. It's been around for a while and nobody is taking it more serious than stadium MT. It's just a fun show. You're creating problems that don't exist.

Wait a minute

are you saying that wasn't just a one show Deal???

You mean they've done that more than once?

Holy crap I haven't paid attention to kickboxing in a really long time

Screenshot_20200318-175558.png

worse than I thought!!

Hey at least they have the class to not show those stupid ropes as gloves anymore

To be honest me and the most of the rest of the world stopped paying attention to kick boxing boxing and muay Thai when MMA took over

You kickboxing purest remind me of all the Brazilian jiu-jitsu guys

It hurts to watch the sport you love get relagated when something that much more awesome takes off

I watch stadium MT, "entertainment" MT such as One FC, Yokkao and Thai Fight, and also Kickboxing and MMA. I like diversity in combat sports and take them for what they are. You should try the same.

Wait a minute

are you saying that wasn't just a one show Deal???

You mean they've done that more than once?

Holy crap I haven't paid attention to kickboxing in a really long time

For someone who doesn't seem to know anything about it, you sure spend a lot of time commenting about it.

What's next each fighter will have vials of Covid19 taped to their fists for the pandemic death match

Back