That’s it, I am DONE with Mountain Dew!

In Canada there is no caffeine in Mountain Dew. This is due (dew?) to some rule on the books somewhere that “citrus drinks” cannot be caffeinated here. I didn’t realize until I was about 14 years old that Mountain Dew in the US was caffeinated, and quite heavily too. Suddenly all of those years of Mountain Dew advertisements featuring extreme sports and “Doing the Dew” all finally made sense.
Dare to imagine..

Peameal bacon with a side of poutine and kraft dinner

Wash it all down with caffeinated mountain dew live wire..

In Canada there is no caffeine in Mountain Dew. This is due (dew?) to some rule on the books somewhere that “citrus drinks” cannot be caffeinated here. I didn’t realize until I was about 14 years old that Mountain Dew in the US was caffeinated, and quite heavily too. Suddenly all of those years of Mountain Dew advertisements featuring extreme sports and “Doing the Dew” all finally made sense.

No Energy Drinks in Kanada ?
Those all have fruit flavours with Caffeine.

Your thinking of Wegovy for weight loss, which is a pre beetus med. Ozempic is for full blown beetus.
Yeah people are using both tho. I have a friend on ozempic and she has dropped a lot of weight. But I hear there’s been a shortage of ozempic because of the craze. That was awhile ago though. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Yeah people are using both tho. I have a friend on ozempic and she has dropped a lot of weight. But I hear there’s been a shortage of ozempic because of the craze. That was awhile ago though. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Cough cough, it was available as research peptide way before they spent the money on getting it past FDA...... And it's still available.......

It gives me diarrhea every fucking time. I am OVER it!!

I don’t give a fuck what you guys say, Mountain Dew do can go suck a dick

the stuff tastes like it was made to be flat anyways. Of all the popular sodas, easily the worst.

Jolt Cola > Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew = Piss water tbh

Probably your body rejecting it because it’s awful for you

Mountain dew is very bad for your health somehow even worse than regular soda in sugar and caffeine. As an occasional soda drinker I just drink coke and barqs haven't touched dew for years.

Guys, up to you how you live your life.....but as you get older this is the worst shit you can put in your body. 58 Carbs, 58 Grams of sugar in one sitting. That shit is a recipe for the diabeetus. Causes insane glucose spikes in the blood.

There is no appeal of Mountain Dew.

There should be a sterilizing agent in Mt. Dew. If you're drinking Dew in a regular basis, you shouldn't multiply.

I was done with Mountain Dew after one sip.

The Devils Dew
I got off that stuff after I turned 17
Probably saved my life

Dew os banned in most countries around the world

Real men drink Mello Yello anyway

2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif

MD is the GOAT soda and the only one I drink. I allow myself two per week.

It's why I rule

Last edited:
Back