News The 2020 Likepocalypse

This is worse than the vCash fiasco...

What's the point of having to reset likes ? if the server can't take too many of them you'll probably have to reset them again in the next months,years. You may as well get rid of them.

Moore’s law is the principle that the speed and capability of computers can be expected to double every two years, as a result of increases in the number of transistors a microchip can contain.

Sherdog still can’t manage to keep up with how many ”likes” a user has got.

{<jordan}

<DCrying>

i am deeply saddened after logging in this week. i had a good 1200 of them from posting the dana white load size picture in every womens mma thread that had a picture of a woman in the original post. and then lately ive been using the dana white load size picture with dana wearing the surgical mask

image.png.06e9b56179d73f247f2f8b794a3d275c.png

i might have to start prostituting myself for likes instead of cheeseburgers. but now if we can only like a certain amount of posts every day, i might have to start selling off my likes for vcash.

The new site update was supposed to be the shit !!

And in fact the creators are actually a bunch of knock offs that used to work for company xyz that got together to create this company

These guys would have to re-write their own shit and admit it wasn't written properly in the first place

So we'll come up with some tech jargon and it will go over 90% of everyones head ..

<KhabibBS>

Not that likes matter or anything but I appreciate guys like @Zebra Cheeks and @FrontNakedChoke for caring for my well being, even if I’m kinda a dick in the UFC forums.
Of course my man. I hope everything is going as well as it was the last time that we spoke. If you ever need anything you know where to find me.
tenor.gif

Of course my man. I hope everything is going as well as it was the last time that we spoke. If you ever need anything you know where to find me.
tenor.gif
Ayyy I’ve “relapsed” since but it was only a single beer. I’m too nice to deny my friend one beer. But that’s all I’ll drink these days, I don’t get drunk though. Nice to see you become a mod!

Ayyy I’ve “relapsed” since but it was only a single beer. I’m too nice to deny my friend one beer. But that’s all I’ll drink these days, I don’t get drunk though. Nice to see you become a mod!
Hey man, if you can do that and stay the course, that’s not so bad right? Thanks bud I appreciate it.

Back