The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Where y'all at @SenorFranko ?

Ever heard of OaT?

Solid so far and this is all from 2019. This producer is going places. Definitely need some headphones for this.

Where y'all at @SenorFranko ?

Ever heard of OaT?

Solid so far and this is all from 2019. This producer is going places. Definitely need some headphones for this.

Yes yes @Hyperglide.

Just gone through those OaT tracks. I don't recognize the name but proper like the production. Bittersweet and Hostile are banging tracks, will be downloading those.

Been listening to KOAN Sound a lot lately. They only make DnB occasionally, but the rest of their work is a total treat for the ears as well

Been listening to KOAN Sound a lot lately. They only make DnB occasionally, but the rest of their work is a total treat for the ears as well

Nice shit bro. Welcome to the thread. Need more content in here besides Tribal @SenorFranko and myself.

Solid foot tapper.

Good remix.

Last edited:
Nice shit bro. Welcome to the thread. Need more content in here besides Tribal @SenorFranko and myself.

Solid foot tapper.

Good remix.

Sick bruv, you've been posting some top tunes recently. I'm just off to a day rave to see Andy C, Ed rush & Optical, dillinja and Randall. Will be posting some more stuff soon.

Solid foot tapper.

Good remix.

Appreciate it! These are some good tunes, and I've found a lot of stuff from this thread that I really like as well. I'm always happy to share good music haha

Ram and Hospital have been smashing the live streams in lockdown.

The DJ craze set on the mix above is mental.

Lorn dropped a new EP a couple of months ago.

Fave tracks, RIPLEY, BARTA, THE WOODS, THE GARDEN

Back