The All Encompassing Drum & Bass Thread - Liquid/Neuro/Darkstep/Hardstyle/Etc.

Keep coming back to this EP lately

Current Value is one of my favorite dnb artists right now

Lorn dropped a new EP a couple of months ago.

Fave tracks, RIPLEY, BARTA, THE WOODS, THE GARDEN

Private Oar fuckin smacks, thank you for the recommendation. I've heard of Lorn, but haven't really listened to their stuff much. Guess it's time to take the dive

Broken Note released a new album about a year ago or so now, but the only place to stream is Spotify. Finally got Spotify and it's an incredible album. If you're anything like me and have a soft spot for the neuro sound, this album is essential imo. Just the tracks he put on his Bandcamp are convincing enough to buy the whole album. Hope you guys enjoy:

This isn't dnb, but I doubt there will ever be a general bass music thread, so...

I heard this upon release in February and it blew my mind. I listen to this from start to finish at least once a week and there's just so much intricate detail and abstract composition techniques that are unique to Little Snake's take on sound design oriented bass music. The closest I have heard people get to this sort of sound before would be Isam by Amon Tobin and El Heredero by Bolten M. Even then, Little Snake is kind of in his own lane (imo)

Been listening to Lakeside today, digging this too, gonna get to Lockdown later. This is great stuff, thanks for posting it

Sweet, i'm glad you are enjoying them. I've got a load more on my mixcloud profile page if you are running out of mixes to listen to.

https://www.mixcloud.com/tom-franklin2/

You might need an account to view all the mixes, if so I'll just post them on here individually.

Sweet, i'm glad you are enjoying them. I've got a load more on my mixcloud profile page if you are running out of mixes to listen to.

https://www.mixcloud.com/tom-franklin2/

You might need an account to view all the mixes, if so I'll just post them on here individually.
Much appreciated! I'll make an account on there. Edit: I don't need to but I might anyway

Recently found this very interesting EP by Synergy

Just discovered Surachai. Anyone else heard of this artist? Dark DnB and reminds me of Lorn or Dolor. Seems pretty low on the popularity scale on Spotify. Well anyways just heard this and it blew me away. Excellent track. The layering and sampling is crazy good. I hope this artist blows up.

Last edited:
Man I haven't listened to Neuro in forever. Maan this is making me vibe though. Feelin it. Might have to roll to this tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Back