The Anime and Manga Thread v46 [OLD THREAD]

Realistically those shouldn't be much of a rematch. I wonder what Zoro wants from Vegapunk?

Curious too , interesting that the Real Vegapunk has an Eye for strong opponents he immediately assessed that Zoro and Robin were alert .

@GSP4tw

@Lavitz

@doomrider7

Looks like for this Vegapunk ARC we are about to get a Luffy vs Lucci rematch and a Zoro vs Kaku rematch as well.
Luffy and Zoro should stomp. Don’t see how Lucci or Kaku could close the gap that was created. Cool to see Zoro and Robin get huge respect.

Realistically those shouldn't be much of a rematch. I wonder what Zoro wants from Vegapunk?
A GPS

New Bleach is out. Animation and music was done really well.
Good first episode.

Looking forward to watching Bleach, Mob psycho, and chainsawman. It's not often there are this many animes that I am interested in.

Wow. I wasn't sure how much I would like chainsaw man but so far I really like it!

Wow. I wasn't sure how much I would like chainsaw man but so far I really like it!
Yeah. Follows the manga pretty much the same.

Gonna be a lot of action moving forward.

@heavyarms21
Strawhats get to have fun on the Geniuses Island and Law gets attacked by Blackbeard. Main protagonist plot armor.

Plot Armour for Blackbeard too, Luffys Nika fruit may very well be the Counter to the Yami Yami no MI

@JBSchroeds

Latest Mercenary Enrollment, for this ARC Ijin felt like a plot device . I'm not mad , just would have liked to have seen him in action, though him being a force of nature is always cool. Also the LT , LOL.

mc9wzqw2bbs91.jpg

Amazon Prime sale has Robotech Macross and the others separately bluray + digital for around $25? Batman Animated series, Superman Animated series complete also on sale.

@JBSchroeds

Latest Mercenary Enrollment, for this ARC Ijin felt like a plot device . I'm not mad , just would have liked to have seen him in action, though him being a force of nature is always cool. Also the LT , LOL.
"I love you!" *passes out*

I don't mind the action scenes being glossed-over in this case. It would have interrupted the flow of the plot where he wasn't the focus.

Back