International The anti-Greta Thunberg emerges: German teen YouTuber takes stand against "climate alarmism."

“She’s a fantastic voice for free markets and for climate realism,” said James Taylor, director of the Arthur B. Robinson Center for Climate and Environmental Policy at The Heartland Institute, an influential libertarian think tank in suburban Chicago that has the ear of the Trump administration.

Well if Grandpa Bigoil likes her then all the kids will think she's the cat's pajamas.

Yes. Which most people wouldn't dispute. We had an Ice Age, not caused by factories and smog.

The issue is what can realistically be done. Greta wants zero emissions. That means society simply stops functioning. No person saying this should be taken seriously by anyone, much less these scientists.

And she entirely focuses on Europe and the West. Any person who wants to be taken seriously would be focusing on Asia. Because nothing the West does matters a damn if Asia isn't committed to lowering emissions. This climate change movement in the end is only strengthening China and India at the expense of the West. That ain't good.
I need to stop you right there. Man made climate change is undisputable at this point. Yes the climate is cyclical, but A) we were supposed to go into glaciation right now because of a reduction in solar irradiance, but the earth is warming instead. B) while the climate has changed before, it's the rate of change that is alarming. None of this, according to the scientists, has ever taken place so quickly before in the earths history. Those are VERY important distinctions to be made.

Well, nothing can certainly be done if you don't want to do anything at all. Obfuscating by pointing the finger at China helps absolutely no one. Btw, China is actually on track to reduce their emissions in accordance to the paris agreement nine years early. Who was it that left the agreement again?

China is on track to meet its climate change goals nine years early
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...et-its-climate-change-goals-nine-years-early/

I need to stop you right there. Man made climate change is undisputable at this point. Yes the climate is cyclical, but A) we were supposed to go into glaciation right now because of a reduction in solar irradiance, but the earth is warming instead. B) while the climate has changed before, it's the rate of change that is alarming. None of this, according to the scientists, has ever taken place so quickly before in the earths history. Those are VERY important distinctions to be made.

Well, nothing can certainly be done if you don't want to do anything at all. Obfuscating by pointing the finger at China helps absolutely no one. Btw, China is actually on track to reduce their emissions in accordance to the paris agreement nine years early. Who was it that left the agreement again?

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...et-its-climate-change-goals-nine-years-early/

Those climate accords are a waste of paper. Trying to defend China and attack the US on climate change says that you should be taken as seriously as Greta.

Again, what can realistically be done about man's impact on climate change is the central issue. Anyone calling for zero emissions is a jester.

Those climate accords are a waste of paper. Trying to defend China and attack the US on climate change says that you should be taken as seriously as Greta.

Again, what can realistically be done about man's impact on climate change is the central issue. Anyone calling for zero emissions is a jester.

lol... This all day

It's always someone else's problem to fix... They're just there to yell at clouds and somehow be an inspiration... yay

Book it on PPV

maxresdefault.jpg

webp_73962b9d-b90e-4a59-b876-b8f8713d60eb.webp

Last edited:
A beautiful and intelligent young woman who knows what she is talking about. We need to get her to the UN to tell the world and speak truth to power, but not before I can marry her.

A beautiful and intelligent young woman who knows what she is talking about. We need to get her to the UN to tell the world and speak truth to power, but not before I can marry her.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

it'll be ten years early by thursday at this rate

Get Greta alone and ask her some questions.

She's a mindless puppet. It's not even open to question now, it was proven that she wasn't writing the articles credited to her. It's like any activist putting up a kid to be their mouthpiece.
Or a kid who wants to stab himself in the heart.

I like angry about climate change girl but burn the earth to cinders for capitalism girl makes some good points too. I dunno which one to choose! Both sides many sides I guess.

In Russia it's now illegal for teenagers to protest even on the weekends so some brave souls are doing it anyway's even with the possibility of being forcibly removed.

This is February in Northern Alaska but the issue is due to the high temps the soil erosion has accelerated to the point that homes are rapidly falling into the ocean.
BB1072hv.img

In Russia Polar Bears come for your garbage because they cannot get to the fish to eat due to ice melt.

BB1072i8.img

If it wasn't for the internet, I probably wouldn't know there were so many grown ass men who are sick bastards lol.

"Ideologically, on the other hand, the pair are diametrically opposed on the subject that propelled Thunberg to stardom: climate change. Further, while Thunberg’s rise to celebrity was created organically, Seibt is being promoted by the Heartland Institute, a conservative think tank that’s among the most effective promoters of climate change denial, and which counts the oil industry among its most generous benefactors."

Just to know what is going on.

Quick everyone, attack the 16 year old with autism!

Climate "realists" is what they call themselves now. Just like a flat earth "truther". Talk about attempting to spin the narratives with doublespeak.

Btw, I find Greta Tuneberg to be an incredibly grating prop, however that doesn't change the fact that climate change is very real.
Point me to any era in the planets history it didn’t change or zero fucks given.

Back