International [Arab-Israeli Conflict, v4] Israel Sets Goal of Doubling the Jewish Population on the Golan Heights

You would need to be a sick human being to know full well what is happening in Gaza and to still parade around holding Israel flags. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but at a time like this when your country is committing war crimes and you come out and rally to support that? Very Nazi-like behavior.

Yeah I don't have a dog in this fight, but to proudly be displaying Israeli flags knowing the amount of anger and rage it's going to provoke at a pro-Palestine march is proper darwinnian behaviour.

You would need to be a sick human being to know full well what is happening in Gaza and to still parade around holding Israel flags. Nothing wrong with being patriotic but at a time like this when your country is committing war crimes and you come out and rally to support that? Very Nazi-like behavior.

...said a moron.

The paleo's are the aggressors. Israel is doing it's best to avoid civilian casualties, but they can't just lay back and let hamas attack without response.

I pray for these people, I hope God open their eyes about they're doing is wrong.

There's always an alternative to bloodshed.

would need some form of sabotage... unlikely to fall victim to the missiles that they are designed to intercept.
No I mean the actual locations of where Israel's done missls installations

As in hamas finding these installations some how

No I mean the actual locations of where Israel's done missls installations

As in hamas finding these installations some how

ya I understood the question - they would have to physically send troops to sabotage the missile batteries which are heavily guarded and mobile. probably strategically nearly impossible for Hamas to do so.

Yeah like it matters that Biden took a call with them last night and doubled down on justifying Israel's actions.

They could show you a full video of hamas storing rockets in the building and you would say it's fake. Your mind is made up regardless of evidence shown or said to be shown

Where is the video? Is it like the weapons in Iraq?

Where is the video? Is it like the weapons in Iraq?
Essentially, he is doing the equivalent of someone on the Israel side saying "I don't believe their trumped up numbers of women and children dead. They are just lying to get more international attention and forgiveness for their terrorist actions. Show me proof of all the dead lined up or it's bogus"

Essentially, he is doing the equivalent of someone on the Israel side saying "I don't believe their trumped up numbers of women and children dead. They are just lying to get more international attention and forgiveness for their terrorist actions. Show me proof of all the dead lined up or it's bogus"

There are hundreds of independent video's of dead Palestinians.
Where is the video of the weapons in a building of international media?

This shows your dishonesty. You haven't seen any weapons. Why do you believe it?

This shows your dishonesty. You haven't seen any weapons. Why do you believe it?
Yes and there are dumb people on some forums posting shit like "that's 3 angles of the same kid" and "those videos are from 2018"

There is nothing dishonest about my statement. Some with an agenda choose to call them liar instantly and demand they give up their sources of Intel. I don't and i understand why they would want to protect their collaborators and sources of Intel. If hamas figures out who snitches, the source gets killed horribly and they need to develop new sources. Catch 22. I choose to believe. Biden himself spoke with them over a call in which they say they showed him intel and he reaffirmed his support despite a loud minority of his democrats getting upset with him over it.

Feel free to critique him.

Religion is cult-like nonsense that divides and creates conflict. The rule of treating others as you want to be treated seems like it could just be a general thing we all follow. All your other questions about god/ existence/ afterlife etc are up to you to find your own answers for

Philosophy> Religion

I wonder if Jews realize the only reason evangelical wingnuts support Israel is because they believe in Biblical prophecy whereby Jesus returns and all the Jews who don't convert are sent to hell.

Yes, we do. But since we don't believe in hell, we'll take our friends where we can get them.

I guess you've never heard of Pallywood.

Yes and there are dumb people on some forums posting shit like "that's 3 angles of the same kid" and "those videos are from 2018"

There is nothing dishonest about my statement. Some with an agenda choose to call them liar instantly and demand they give up their sources of Intel. I don't and i understand why they would want to protect their collaborators and sources of Intel. If hamas figures out who snitches, the source gets killed horribly and they need to develop new sources. Catch 22. I choose to believe. Biden himself spoke with them over a call in which they say they showed him intel and he reaffirmed his support despite a loud minority of his democrats getting upset with him over it.

Feel free to critique him.

You basically have blind faith in people who lie all the time.
I can prove to you that the governement of Israel is buying advertisement on youtube with a proven edited fabricated video.
You can simply see the website of these adds in the settings. Why would a governement buy add space on youtube to advertise for a edited fabricated video of people screaming from rockets? Is the 'raw footage' not good enough?

Why would a person believe the Israel state who are caught lying all the time. This is not an opinion but fact.

They bombed the building to try to shut down the coverage of the crimes they commit.
Gaza is an open prison. There is 24 hours surveillance by zooming drones of Israel.

Good thing the people were warned so they had time to set up their cameras.

What a weird warzone that is...
Just a coincidence. CNN told me Israel was targeting children in that building for maximum surprise casualties...

I guess you've never heard of Pallywood.

Using a Youtube as a source to try to dismiss the thousands of Palestinians that have been killed.
The video's of babies from under bombed buildings are also fake?
The video's of buildings collapsing and children crushed is fake right?
All the independent sources and Amnesty International are all fake?

You basically have blind faith in people who lie all the time.
I can prove to you that the governement of Israel is buying advertisement on youtube with a proven edited fabricated video.
You can simply see the website of these adds in the settings. Why would a governement buy add space on youtube to advertise for a edited fabricated video of people screaming from rockets? Is the 'raw footage' not good enough?

Why would a person believe the Israel state who are caught lying all the time. This is not an opinion but fact.

They bombed the building to try to shut down the coverage of the crimes they commit.
Gaza is an open prison. There is 24 hours surveillance by zooming drones of Israel.
Sure bub. Love me a good conspiracy theory to laugh at. Indulge us.

"I can prove it". Mypillowguy

Sure bub. Love me a good conspiracy theory to laugh at. Indulge us.

"I can prove it". Mypillowguy

Ayalet Shaked:
"What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy?
They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

These are the kind of people that are in the governement of Israel.

ya I understood the question - they would have to physically send troops to sabotage the missile batteries which are heavily guarded and mobile. probably strategically nearly impossible for Hamas to do so.

guarded and mobile yes but intelligence could track these installations and forces could bomb these things with the help of Iran ......nailing just a few would compromise integrity I would think

the other thing I wonder about is that if hamas is sending over thousands upon thousands of rockets in an attack and they're exploding over Israel people below must still potentially be in grave danger over shrapnel falling

blows my mind the amount of man power it's taking to make up these attacks....on both sides

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back