The Avengers Project Announced

Zero idea what type of game this is and...

Marvel-avengers-game.jpg

what the fuck happened to Black Widow???

Spiderman's faces were kinda janky at first too, but they worked. We'll see if they are the kind you can get used to or not

I'm not really worried about the characters faces or costumes or whatever, but I don't find it weird that the gameplay is being kept a massive secret. They've had behind closed doors demos today, where the press can't play it. They're just given a presentation of a guy playing the game with different characters.

The reactions from the press coming out of those presentations has been pretty positive, but it's hard to trust when you can't see it, they haven't played it, and you don't know if they've been told to only say certain things for the chance to go to the presentation.

Hopefully they'll have something released by the end of E3 or maybe Gamescom in August.

I'm not really worried about the characters faces or costumes or whatever, but I don't find it weird that the gameplay is being kept a massive secret. They've had behind closed doors demos today, where the press can't play it. They're just given a presentation of a guy playing the game with different characters.

The reactions from the press coming out of those presentations has been pretty positive, but it's hard to trust when you can't see it, they haven't played it, and you don't know if they've been told to only say certain things for the chance to go to the presentation.

Hopefully they'll have something released by the end of E3 or maybe Gamescom in August.
Looked to me like there was some gameplay sprinkled in there. A few shots appeared to be from over the shoulder of the character and looked like they could be gameplay. Just looks like God of War to me

Last edited:
Looked to me like there was some gameplay sprinkled in their. A few shots appeared to be from over the shoulder of the character and looked like they could be gameplay. Just looks like God of War to me
It seems like some people are saying some of the combat is similar to the Spider-Man/Arkham games.

Looked to me like there was some gameplay sprinkled in there. A few shots appeared to be from over the shoulder of the character and looked like they could be gameplay. Just looks like God of War to me

Yea I thought that was gameplay as well.

Looks like a mobile app game.

Sheesh. My other gripe is not striking while iron is hot.
As usual, ill wait until word of mouth.

Looks like they are going to release gameplay footage on July 18.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/439...gameplay-to-premiere-at-sdcc-2019-on-july-18/
It looked like they had gameplay ready at e3, but due to issues with frame rate, they couldn't have it run consistently, so they kept it behind closed doors. From what people are saying though, the gameplay looked fun. A mix of Spider-Man/Arkham style combat for some characters, Thor is more like the new God of War with the way you control his hammer as well. Very interested to see what they show off.

I predict this game will be a DLC/microtransaction extravaganza.

It looked like they had gameplay ready at e3, but due to issues with frame rate, they couldn't have it run consistently, so they kept it behind closed doors. From what people are saying though, the gameplay looked fun. A mix of Spider-Man/Arkham style combat for some characters, Thor is more like the new God of War with the way you control his hammer as well. Very interested to see what they show off.

I didn't like the Spiderman combat. I just tried that game and the combat is actually what I'm not enjoying and I stopped playing. I liked it more in Batman so this could be hit or miss for me.

I predict this game will be a DLC/microtransaction extravaganza.

Dont care. All I care about is if the game is good or not. Charge 20 bucks for a Hitler mustache to put on Iron Man, I dont give a fuck. I dont pay for anything I dont think is worth it.

Well hopefully this should clear up some grievances. Gameplay shown and it looks like the new God of War style of combat, also you can tell they worked on Black Widow's face.

Last edited:
Back