The Avengers Project Announced

Seeing as nobody has mentioned it, did anyone notice Kamala Khan get knocked into some weird green gas?

I could careless about the cosmetic micro transactions. If it helps support future DLC then I think it’s a fair trade off as long as that future DLC isn’t littered with game enhancing loot boxes.

Looks like we finally got some official footage.

I could careless about the cosmetic micro transactions. If it helps support future DLC then I think it’s a fair trade off as long as that future DLC isn’t littered with game enhancing loot boxes.
IGN confirmed that the only thing you'll be able to buy in their marketplace is cosmetic stuff.

What happened with Apex? I don't play battle royale games.
Its all purchasable cosmetics. Gamers are flipping out and insulting the dev team and calling them soulless money grabbers because there are event skins that are available for a limited time and theyre expensive.

Again. Pure cosmetic skins. Its pretty typical. Gamers are some of the most self entitled crybabies on the planet.

Its all purchasable cosmetics. Gamers are flipping out and insulting the dev team and calling them soulless money grabbers because there are event skins that are available for a limited time and theyre expensive.

Again. Pure cosmetic skins. Its pretty typical. Gamers are some of the most self entitled crybabies on the planet.
Isn't Apex free as well? That seems like a fair trade off to me.

IGN also confirmed that any of the cosmetics purchasable in the store will also be unlockable in game. Will probably be a bit grindy to get I assume though.

Isn't Apex free as well? That seems like a fair trade off to me.

IGN also confirmed that any of the cosmetics purchasable in the store will also be unlockable in game. Will probably be a bit grindy to get I assume though.

Yup, its FTP. It has the same grindy unlockable process as most other FTP games (Levels get you loot boxes, etc).

I agree, its a perfectly fair trade to me. If their price point meets their desired income I cant hate. Theyre putting out a completely free awesome game. I can deal with not getting a pink TuTu for one of my toons.

And thats the thing. A lot of these people complaining dont even WANT the skins, because some of them are stupid looking. They just WANT everything.

Eh, not picking this up if there isn't much more than this. I don't see anything done here that wasn't already done in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, just cosmetics updated for the MCU. Given that this is Marvel I'm not surprised, but I expected more since there hasn't been a non-Lego Avengers game since 2009.

This looks really boring.
Yeah I'm getting the same vibe.
I don't think the Avengers should ever be plowing through wave after wave of regular humans. They should have stuck to aliens or low level villains because watching Thor or the Hulk having to worry about ants is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah I'm getting the same vibe.
I don't think the Avengers should ever be plowing through wave after wave of regular humans. They should have stuck to aliens or low level villains because watching Thor or the Hulk having to worry about ants is pretty ridiculous.
I mean we've only seen the tutorial level. At one point in the trailer they show Hulk facing off against Abomination as well.

I mean we've only seen the tutorial level. At one point in the trailer they show Hulk facing off against Abomination as well.

Then show something that's actually entertaining and gets you interested in the game.

Game does look a bit boring. I'll still get it but will see. I felt the same about the Spiderman game honestly. It was kind of boring overall.

Back