The Best Handgun Caliber - A Real World Study

Brother Mouzone carried a .380 and he was the deadliest brother in the entire series.

You get hit with a 9mm hollow point and that's going to immediately suck the will to fight out of you imo.

.308 out of an AR pistol. :D

Cliffs? I got an M&P shield 9mm. Mother fucker shoots so god damn straight it makes me look gay.

You get hit with a 9mm hollow point and that's going to immediately suck the will to fight out of you imo.

And how do you know this? :D

My buddy got hit with a regular 9mm and that bullet bounced around all up inside him. Damn near killed him, took out his spleen, liver part of lung and stopped a couple cm from his heart. A hollow point would surely be worse.

My buddy got hit with a regular 9mm and that bullet bounced around all up inside him. Damn near killed him, took out his spleen, liver part of lung and stopped a couple cm from his heart. A hollow point would surely be worse.
Damn, that sounds horrible. Getting it in my hand was bad enough. Just thinking about it freaks me out.

Damn, that sounds horrible. Getting it in my hand was bad enough. Just thinking about it freaks me out.
Yeah it was terrible man. He actually got up and ran to the sink and started chugging water, saying his insides burned. Then we ran him to the hospital. It was fucked. My other buddy ended up doing time for it. It was drunk kids playing with guns. Well he was the only retard playing with it.

Back