Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic V2 Voting Thread UFC 300 Voting Closed

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Arqueto, @Wreckless and @Reach4theSky for the top 3 placing! Congrats to everyone else as well and RIP @bigwaverider, he would be proud of you all!
Thanks for hosting this, and allowing me to participate. Thanks to everyone who voted and made this an incredible experience to us all

Here are chicken nuggets for the winners of this contest! Enjoy!

1713671543516.png

Congratulations to @Arqueto , @Wreckless, and @Reach4theSky for your spectacular shoops! Arqueto, you gotta reveal the secret about how you did the splash! Congratulations to everyone else, solid work from everyone! Thanks to everyone who donated, the bumpers, the talkers, and everyone else! Love ya all!

It's nothing special bud, it's just a splash overlay I downloaded from Youtube. I took it into After Effects and tweaked it a bit, warping it and adding some colour effects.

Here are chicken nuggets for the winners of this contest! Enjoy!

1713671543516.png

<DCWhoa>

Best prize ever. I knew handing out 'successful submission chicken' would come back to me one day 😁

They were much rougher around the edges. I'm continually working to improve. One day soon, @Arqueto...

Awesome bud. Maybe try Picsart for your phone. I've heard nothing but good things about it and it seems to be the go to program for the phone shoopers.

It's free too

The chicken nuggets were just a bonus prize. The real prize is the trophy! Another championship trophy added to your collection of 5000 trophies
View attachment 1040833

haha, man I'm jacked. My fried chicken diet is finally paying off.

I've already got a Shadtrophy and it's one my most prized possessions so if it's cool with @Draxton, I'd like to donate it to another contest. I want everyone to win a Shadtrophy at some point in their shooping career.

I'm also willing to pay for them for any future contests and it's something I need to discuss with brother Drax. @Draxton and @dindonker deserve a lot of credit for the design and making of the Shadtrophy

I've already got a Shadtrophy and it's one my most prized possessions so if it's cool with @Draxton, I'd like to donate it to another contest. I want everyone to win a Shadtrophy at some point in their shooping career.

I'm also willing to pay for them for any future contests and it's something I need to discuss with brother Drax. @Draxton and @dindonker deserve a lot of credit for the design and making of the Shadtrophy
A very humble champion you are! Good on you! Thats a great idea, to have everyone get a chance to win a trophy at some point in their career!

Happy to be a can crushed by greatness. Another most enjoyable contest with damn hilarious (and sweet) tributes to 300 & BWR. What an awesome community. You guys bring heart and soul to Sherdog Forums. Congrats to @Arqueto , @Wreckless , @Reach4theSky , @kuf , and all the other brave misfits who submitted without tapping. Thanks to all the folks who donated and the folks who turned up for the fun and voted. A pleasure as always. Some of the highlights that got me good:
Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.36.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.37.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.38.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-04-21 at 10.40.29 AM.png

Congrats @Arqueto!! I’ll be in touch about your trophy!

deal!! It was not cheap shipping the last one to you lol. Next major shoop event will have the black and gold Shad trophy up for grabs.

Congrats @Arqueto!! I’ll be in touch about your trophy!

deal!! It was not cheap shipping the last one to you lol. Next major shoop event will have the black and gold Shad trophy up for grabs.

All good bud. I've got a couple of ideas I need to talk to you about so I'll PM you soon.

@Wreckless and @Reach4theSky I'll be in touch about the prizes today guys

Congratulations to @Arqueto on an excellent victory. Your shoops are always such high quality and are equally as funny.

Very well done to @Wreckless and @Reach4theSky for making the podium. It was such a superb round of shoops that its a massive achievement making the top 3.

Outstanding work from everyone else. A real great mix of masterpieces and laugh out loud ideas.

Thanks to all that have donated to the prize fund you are all legendary Sherfam. Thanks to @Arqueto for organising you always do a bang up job.

Don't forget to stop by to pay your respects in the @bigwaverider tribute shoop thread. His legend will always live on as long as we keep shooping.

Back