Economy The border is a disaster right now

good!

I wish we could trade all the fat lazy americans for determined, hard working immigrants.

I say we all donate our hard earned money to someone who will build a wall.

Oh wait....

They are returning to their land that was stolen generations ago. Never forget what the US did to Mexico in the Mexican American war, how the US stole it, why marijauana was made illegal but not alcohol, how Mexican ranchers had their land taken by Whites

giphy.gif

I say we all donate our hard earned money to someone who will build a wall.

Oh wait....
Besides orange man bad, wich really has nothing to do with this as he is not president anymore. Do you really have nothing worthwhile to say? If this was my country id be pissed as fuck. Borders exist for a reason.

Or do you give the ok for human trafficking, drug smuggling and all other illicit shit situations like this brings with it?

Like I said, borders exist for a reason, so people with nefarious motives will be kept out. If you have something to do in another country, you use legal channels to get there.

They are returning to their land that was stolen generations ago. Never forget what the US did to Mexico in the Mexican American war, how the US stole it, why marijauana was made illegal but not alcohol, how Mexican ranchers had their land taken by Whites
which University do you teach at?

Biden & Harris encouraged them to come here for votes. It's absolutely mind boggling the media basically ignores this.

Back