Economy The border is a disaster right now

dont patronize me asshole. im pointing out that the right focuses endlessly on immigrants while saying and doing fuck all about real and serious problems we face.

its pathetic.

Quit trying to deflect from the topic at hand. If you have a problem with something else, like the rich paying taxes, then start a thread and show us all the good work Democrats are doing on the subject.

Quit trying to deflect from the topic at hand. If you have a problem with something else, like the rich paying taxes, then start a thread and show us all the good work Democrats are doing on the subject.
dude. fuck off. i really mean that. you took one comment i made and turned it into a major conversation. i think you forgot to take your meds.

Except illegals cause White House red head lady said “they aren’t planning to stay long”

Illegal immigrants are a bad thing for the country and so are the rich not paying their fair share.
Part of that "not paying their fair share" is the passive encouragement of importing cheaper labour thus stagnating wage growth. But somehow many Americans got brainwashed into compromising their job market value. Hilarious. If the political will was there the border would have been sealed airtight decades ago. But then who would do shit work for peanuts?

Is okay long as Biden never goes there the problem doesn't really exist

Part of that "not paying their fair share" is the passive encouragement of importing cheaper labour thus stagnating wage growth. But somehow many Americans got brainwashed into compromising their job market value. Hilarious. If the political will was there the border would have been sealed airtight decades ago. But then who would do shit work for peanuts?

https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/14/fox.jackson/

So? Fact is political will is for taxing the shit out of these people who made all the profit off cheap labor here and abroad.
https://www.salon.com/2019/12/10/ne...n-100-times-faster-than-bottom-50-since-1970/

And setting minimum wages at $15 an hour.

Political will not there for turning away people in destitution and despair.

More than one way to skin a fat cat.

Last edited:
Someone has to do it. Americans got unemployment help from the pandemic and they still don't want to go back to work

We can’t even get reliable help at $15/hr cash money. 15 an hour for unskilled labor and, no takers.

We haven't seen shit yet, wait until the main Haitian train arrives. We thought it was bad, it's going to go to epic worse. The Biden Administration can't manage shit.

Truth be told, these Haitians want to work and prosper. I can't blame them and they would likely make fine Americans, but fuck... sovereignty isn't a thing at all.

We can’t even get reliable help at $15/hr cash money. 15 an hour for unskilled labor and, no takers.

Yup. But people on here say Americans will do the jobs if illegals aren't here. We've heard this from years.

I know it's a lie because I work in a border state. You can go to every construction site and see illegals busting their @$$ working. Most buildings in the biggest city PHX aren't built by them a few Americans supervisors leading them.

Back