Economy The border is a disaster right now

You are care about sick people and poor black kids huh? But you don't care about illegals? Illegals that work and are hired by American buisness man? Provide services and have always worked in fields Americans don't want to do.

I like how you dodged that Americans weren't going back to work after unemployment was cut and jobs raising wages higher than pre covid lol. I thought muricans will do the jobs !! Bobo nope. Looks like illegals going to have to continue to pick some of the slack .

I didn't "dodge" anything. It was an irrelevant strawman.

Yes I care about everyone, including illegals. I would vote tomorrow on a bill that severely limited how many new people can come, but everyone here gets to stay.

Again, I don't give a fuck if it's Paddy McWhiskeyton sneaking in. We don't have the resources to save everyone. Go back to your homeland and work on improving it.

Serious question for you. What do you think would be different in Mexico right now if all the hard working, creative, brave people had stayed in their homeland and worked on bettering it, rather than crossing the border?

I believe Mexico would be a far better country than it is today.

I didn't "dodge" anything. It was an irrelevant strawman.

Yes I care about everyone, including illegals. I would vote tomorrow on a bill that severely limited how many new people can come, but everyone here gets to stay.

Again, I don't give a fuck if it's Paddy McWhiskeyton sneaking in. We don't have the resources to save everyone. Go back to your homeland and work on improving it.

Serious question for you. What do you think would be different in Mexico right now if all the hard working, creative, brave people had stayed in their homeland and worked on bettering it, rather than crossing the border?

I believe Mexico would be a far better country than it is today.

I agree what everything in your first two paragraphs for the most part. The funny thing is that when Mexico sold the west to America, America was supposed to make all Mexican citizens American citizens. Obviously America didn't hold up their end of the deal like most occasions.

Anyhow, don't you find it weird that American will go across the ocean to get rid of dictators , have wars etc.. but won't help there neighbors who actually provide alot of help to America . Heck you even have American living in Mexico and retire there.

The problem is that the cartels run the government and that's why people leave. They wouldn't leave if the cartels we're dealt with and the country actually had leaders who weren't under the cartels fingers.

Most people from Mexico love Mexico and would stay their if that was taken care of.

Elections have consequences.

Biden literally ran on the platform of tearing down the wall and open borders and Americans voted for him. 82 million votes. lol.

Last edited:
The world's going to run out of good countries, if good countries become flooded by the burdensome weight of people who might otherwise have contributed to keeping their own "shithole" countries standing.

If you are in favour of this sort of mass illegal immigration, then you're in favour of the destruction of the destination nation as well as of the rot of the nation of origin.
Brain-draining poorer countries to turn richer countries into dilapidated welfare states is a pretty apocalyptic long-term strategy.

You "do-gooders" are insidious.

So former vice president Biden recently made it so Haitians won't be deported?

They've failed us and we have to have a way to stop them from damaging this country any more... Sounds dramatic, it's not...

If only there was a leader that wanted to stop all of this, ya know, like, build a wall or something … oh well.

Illegal citizens that wouldn't be able to vote, so them letting them in for votes makes no sense. I imagine they told Cubans not to come for the same reason they built cages for immigrants in the first place, like you said, the Democratic party doesn't care about immigrants. The difference to me is the Democrats don't run on platforms that fear monger the threat of those immigrants "invading". And being that a more empathic and humane treatment of people in need beyond our borders is a position of the left, the Democrats are the closest thing you will get to that in the American government.

Empathetic? Show me all the illegal immigrants that Biden and company are friends with. They have you fooled if you think they care about Mexicans or South Americans under a bridge.

They specifically told Cubans to stay home because they won't be Democratic voters but they're glaringly silent on the rest of the illegal immigrants. It's about as obvious as they've gotten with showing their hand.

It's not about invading, it's about upholding the law. They blatantly ignore the laws because they want future voters. The more they can change the demographics with immigrants, the more votes they'll have because they'll dangle that carrot in front of them by promising them a better life, but never delivering.

Damn eh millions of birds just keep on immigrating to the United states. Wish them the best of luck.

I would argue that's already the case. You have Republican business owners who profit off of this cheap labor voting and pushing for a more difficult immigration process, creating a situation with desperate people that have little options. They can fear monger all day about illegals, but they much rather hire illegals than to pay Americans a fair wage that is relative to the labor and profit margin. Didn't Trump himself staff his businesses with illegals as he fought to build the wall?

Yes, because there are no Democrat business owners profiting off cheap labor.

<LikeReally5>

I think it more about cheap labor. The millionaires don't give a fuck what color you are - they like green - as long as you're willing to work cheap and as the righties say McDonalds is paying $17 an hour and can't get help thus lax border. Been this way for awhile like 40 years. Remember Reagan amnesty?
Yep. More labor that’s cheap is all they want. And people willing to work hard and live badly for low wages. This is part of how the middle class was destroyed. Unions and Bernie used to be against mass immigration

Empathetic? Show me all the illegal immigrants that Biden and company are friends with. They have you fooled if you think they care about Mexicans or South Americans under a bridge.

They specifically told Cubans to stay home because they won't be Democratic voters but they're glaringly silent on the rest of the illegal immigrants. It's about as obvious as they've gotten with showing their hand.

It's not about invading, it's about upholding the law. They blatantly ignore the laws because they want future voters. The more they can change the demographics with immigrants, the more votes they'll have because they'll dangle that carrot in front of them by promising them a better life, but never delivering.
I said the Democrats were closer to that position than the Republican party, not that they were sufficient in that regard.

Kids of immigrants who continue to have a shit life would vote Republican if they have better policies and don't talk about them or their parents like they were fleas on a dog.

I agree what everything in your first two paragraphs for the most part. The funny thing is that when Mexico sold the west to America, America was supposed to make all Mexican citizens American citizens. Obviously America didn't hold up their end of the deal like most occasions.

Anyhow, don't you find it weird that American will go across the ocean to get rid of dictators , have wars etc.. but won't help there neighbors who actually provide alot of help to America . Heck you even have American living in Mexico and retire there.

The problem is that the cartels run the government and that's why people leave. They wouldn't leave if the cartels we're dealt with and the country actually had leaders who weren't under the cartels fingers.

Most people from Mexico love Mexico and would stay their if that was taken care of.

So America needs to come deal with the cartels by force so we have a more stable southern neighbor? Yeah, that’ll work out well. We’ve got a great track record of asking our military to do urban policing instead of fighting a war.
You’re out of your mind.

Like I said, you have about a 3rd grade grasp of the world. In reality, we're a sinking ship, that is for some reason still welcoming passengers instead of fixing the holes.

Our healthcare system is terrible.
Countless businesses have gone under.
Supply chain shortages.
Still using crumbling infrastructure.
Still using a 100 year old outdated power grid.

Every dollar given to an illegal could have been used to help a sick person, a poor black kid in your neighborhood, a struggling business. The hard truth is there are limited resources on this planet, and people have always, and will always compete for them.
it's only 100B recurring costs and getting higher by the day

Perhaps if they jailed and fined those who hire illegals, things would change. Doesn't seem to be happening as much.

Back