Spiritual Sight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
California Secretary of State Devises ‘Print-Your-Own Ballot From Home’ Program

From the article:

A voter using RAVBM:

• Downloads the application to mark their selections,
    • Marks their selections for each contest using their compatible technology, on their computer or tablet,
    • Prints and returns their marked selections by mail using the postage paid envelope included with their vote by mail ballot or using their own envelope which would require postage. The return envelope used in any instance, must have the voter’s signature on the outside of the envelope. The voter can also return their selections in person to a voting location, drop box, or their County Elections Office. A voter cannot submit their selections online. It must be mailed or returned in person.

Welcome to 1984

Going to be a bigger idiot to fill this guys shoes should he be forced out. Might as well get comfortable.

So will it be the Italian satellites, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, Chinese thermostats, bamboo fibers, or servers in Germany that help Newson win?
Personally, I’m going to go with gnomes.
Lmao you brainwashed cultists say thank you, can I have some more to anything. Print your own ballots and let us vote for you doesn’t even warrant a peep. Yuri was right about you.

Why we people suspect a fix? California is doing so well under his leadership..

To be fair, very few poor mexicans can afford the ink, mostly an Orange County republican rich thing, to own a functioning printer at home. I guess this means Bruce Jenner is a shoe in.

Lmao you brainwashed cultists say thank you, can I have some more to anything. Print your own ballots and let us vote for you doesn’t even warrant a peep. Yuri was right about you.
I guess we’re going to have to get the Cyber Ninjas involved then.

will they accept my Chinese bamboo paper?

The fraud is coming in so fast we can't keep up! MAGA Bots, Assemble!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back